I have some money, what shall i get?

Any graphics card that ain't worth more that 100 dollars isn't worth buying a graphics card, unless you plan on playing games from a good 2 to three years ago.

WHy are you in a computer thread, with $400, and asking computer people what to buy, then say you don't want computer parts. ***slap*** what's wrog with you!

Anywho if you MUST spend it, buy something that you will use for awhile, not a game, because in a few weeks you'll have beaten it and be done with it. Get something such as a car, get somethign BIG and FUN. There's cheap fun cars out there, might as well get somethig you can actually use...

Oh and buy that one guy his video card...

How the hell do you expect anyone other than yourself to know what you want? Go ask mommy.

Paradox said:
How the hell do you expect anyone other than yourself to know what you want? Go ask mommy.

Lol.. Niiiice!

Dont ask momy though, just buy that card for me!

Whoa, everyone is being soo harsh to poor Russell.
Guys, all he's asking is some ideas on what to spend his cash on.
He's asking you guys because maybe there's something out there that he would like but hasn't really thought of buying it....
And he posted it in the social lounge, so it doesnt have to be computer related, just look at all the freakin' threads that have nothing to do with computers!

Now to answer Russell's question...
I would either buy a PSP or a kick ass sound system to a car :p

Back
Top Bottom