I have some money, what shall i get?

macbook

Fully Optimized
Ok

I have £400, i need to spend it, i dont use pc's so dont say things like a new processor or a new case! I have an mp3, a good monitor, printer, mouse in fact i have pretty much everything!!

Does not have to be computerey

WHAT SHALL I SPEND IT ON!!!!

Why do you NEED to spend it? why dont you put it away for putting towards something you truley need, dont waste your money on something just for the hell of spending it...

Keep your money! I think it's time for a car soon...I'd keep it. But if you REALLY want to throw it, buy a video card for ArrizX

russell, why doint u keep it in your bank account until you have something you want to buy?

A life.

Cuz whatever you can afford with 400 is alot better than your poor excuse for one now.

Paradox said:
A life.

Cuz whatever you can afford with 400 is alot better than your poor excuse for one now.

whoa! harsh!

psp a good idea. xbox 360? hows the price on them?

def splash out on call of duty 2 if you've not got it :p been playing it today and its braw!

how about a moto-x bike or something to mess around on? provided you dont live in city! if you have some fields nearby :D

£400 of galaxy chocolate?? mmm might make you a bit sick actually

or you can do the boring old thing you're parents would do... put it in the bank

rusbo.uk said:
Ok

I have £400, i need to spend it, i dont use pc's so dont say things like a new processor or a new case! I have an mp3, a good monitor, printer, mouse in fact i have pretty much everything!!

Does not have to be computerey

WHAT SHALL I SPEND IT ON!!!!

Sell your piece of shit mac and get a real machine. Or you could buy an xbox 360.

Back
Top Bottom