I have to say .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazama

Daemon Poster
I have to say...... That this forum has gotten very annoying. Am not saying ill drop out or something, the last few couple of days alot of people (Mainly guru's) have been teasing me just because i posted a thread talking what has happened to me from the last couple of days.

I don't wanna list em but i have to say one was **The Power** Confest now! :mad: ..... But anyways some people was backing me up and thanks for that.

review... final warning... any more stuff like this and youll have some time off, cut the attitude...

and no, i didnt move that thread... but if you carry on posting this way, youll have some time off to calm down...

Review this isn't one of those forums where you post general things like "free tv" or "How was your day" or "What are you doing". You have to be a little specific, and try to remember to keep this place professional.

What do you mean by professional and isnt the social lounge for all those things you said above?

Review, I said that in an honest opinion.

But you attack other members too, Alvino. You said he is the worst guru here and he is by far smarter than you.

You just make reallly annoying and unnesscary topics and it needs to stop. If you think im the only one who thinks so, then you are wrong.

I can't believe you are biting the hand that feeds you. We went through 7 pages of computer part choosing for you and now you are claiming that you are better than us and hate us?? Give us something in return for the help that we gave you.

Wrong, I was just some ordinary guy posting a normal thread (Nothing wrong said yet) until you guys jsut came and said "Oh who would want to read this even my piss is more intersting" & "I have just wasted seconds of my life" etc. etc. and then thats when i started to tell you the things. But you came and annoyed me in the first place with alvino.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom