I have lost 10 pounds

Yeah, I only eat when my body needs it, and because I don't excersise THAT much, my body just doesn't need 3 meals a day.

To find out if your actually hungry, and not just thirsty, simply drink a glass of water. If you get this sense of emptiness in your stomach after drinking it, your hungry.
This is also the best thing you can do for your metabolism because you should drink before a meal, not after it, or inbetween it.

i gained 10lb from running and such

all muscle :)

ne way. glad to hear that, keep on going :) :)

Yeah, I gain a huge amount of weight around crew season or lacrosse. Usually around 35 lbs at the beginning of the season.

Good job on the 10 pounds! How tall are you?

Speaking of wich, I lost 20 pounds also. Down to 240, and going down still. Loving it!

Good Job!

yeah about 2 years ago I lost about 50-60 lbs. since I have put back on like 15, but I think its more muscle than fat as I go to the gym and lift 3-4 times and week and do cardio the other days....

still have a bit of a stomach though...need to keep working...its a slow process but dont get discouraged!!!

KEEP IT UP!!!!

was at 260, now at 215ish...one good part of motivation when your ready is to train for a 5k, they are fun for me.

Back
Top Bottom