I have just acquired windows vista

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said, the full size picture

I don't even really need it however, I can see all you got was a beta, woopidy-doo :rolleyes:

lol. that looks just like my windows xp theme. with teh start bar and all that. what is the difference between xp and vista? do they use different file systems?

The guy's probably subscribed to MSDN, where he got the Beta version of Windows Vista. Cool.

I just Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter for the PC and it's not even released yet. :D Complete game with all the right stuff needed. ;) So fun...It's awesome. I seriously need a new video card though...

>UK31337 SAYS: I'd personally get rid of it. You won't be able to play it online once the final version comes out, so what's the point? If you enjoy it, buy it and play 100% guilt free.

Yeah, be careful with this discussion, could turn evan more illegal. If the copy is legit then yeah cool, but If its on a regular DVD, then it must be dodgy.

Oh goodness. What does it matter, copies of vista have been sailing the high seas for months now , and at times you could download or signup for beta versions on the site if your a member of MSDN, which i am, on the Academic Alliance.

Big deal!

I have an of corse legal copy because I am defiantly a legal MSDN subscriber, and I think Vista really sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom