I have come to the conlcusion,Creative Customer service SUCKS!

I Bought a Creative Zen V Plus 2gb,It was freezeing and stuff so i Re-Installed the Firmware and it did not fixed it so i sent it in for RMA Repairs and i got it back and they did the EXACT Same thing i did (Reinstall Firmware,Even though i said to them i had already tried that) and it did not work! So i now want a full money refund, I have tried taking back to the store i bought it from and they say they cant give me a refund,So i have rung Creative Help Hotline about 5 times,Then they gave me the Australian Headquarters number and i have rang them a few times and they said the someone will be in contact with me in a few days.Creative have said they will ring me back numerous times,On every occasion i did not receive a phone call back,So what should i do?:confused:

Don't get a refund then, get a replacement of the same product. The shop must do that if its under guarantee as its obviously hardware.

Some companies though don't care. I'm not sure about Creative in that respect, but I own one player from them, the Zen Vision M.
Had it for around a year and a bit now with no issues, but defected models do happen :(

I don't personally like the way they seem to follow the Apple crowd though, and don't think much themselves in terms of design and functionality too much.

The new player on their website for instance screams Apple Shuffle.

Back
Top Bottom