Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2006, 04:48 PM   #31
In Runtime

Send a message via MSN to Renegadeandy
Default Re: I hate people who(Rant)

we are trying to place one rule for everyone. In the majority peoples minds, smoking and drinking is acceptable, drugs are simply not. And more and more people turn their nose up to excessive drinking and smoking as its unhealthy and unattractive.

Visit http://www.pens2paper.com - For Your Stationery Needs!
Old 05-10-2006, 04:48 PM   #32
BSOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark thorpe
old speckled hen
old bob
old empire
john smiths
abbot ale
Bomdardier
Those beers, are they dark or light? I can only drink dark or amber...if its too light its not worth it.

Also, have you heard of imperial stout beer? so dark its the color of coffee...mmmmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8ngame
but if i have a choice, corona, dunno if u got that over in the UK
Thats the worst beer, you might as well piss into a bottle and add water! lol

Old 05-10-2006, 04:51 PM   #33
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Nik00117 Send a message via MSN to Nik00117 Send a message via Yahoo to Nik00117

Regen or w/e its your dinfation what you call a "drug" I consider drugs or at least bad ones crack, herion, LCD, PCP, meth, oxycotin BAD DRUGS, esp seteriods. But weed I don't I simply don't see it as a terriable thing to do.
Old 05-10-2006, 04:51 PM   #34
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Slayer Send a message via MSN to Slayer Send a message via Yahoo to Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by natej315
I really hate how every one

1.Drinks(I cant stand ppl who dirnk)
2.Smokes(Pot or ciggs) I cant stand those people either
3.S*x I cant stand people who talk about that stuff and that have done it and say "O its no real big deal"

Like the other day this chic I know named Courtney I was talking to her she said that she used to smoke and that she had *** and she said that its no big deal and that every one does it and that its no big deal and then she was like Nate you should try smoking,drinkin and partying once you might actually enjoy it... I was like * you, and she was like you would be suprised on how many people have dont all this stuff its so sickening
IM SO AGAINST ALL OF THIS STUFF YOU HAVE NO IDEA how MAD it makes me so MAD
sorry guys and gals but this is just stuff that I had to get out
I HATE PEOPLE WHO DRINK,
I HATE PEOPLE WHO SMOKE
I HATE PEOPLE WHO TALK ABOUT (***)
Wow. You must hate me so badly. 3 out of 3, not bad eh?

Nate, it's all part of society nowadays. All of them are. Not just teenagers, but people of the older generation, too. If you want to hate people for their own personal choices (in the assumption they don't try and force others to do any of them) then fair enough, but sometimes tact and tolerance are required to get along in this world. That is all.
Old 05-10-2006, 04:54 PM   #35
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to dude_se Send a message via MSN to dude_se

i dont mind anything from the list exept drugs. smoking, drinking, sex is all ok imo
Old 05-10-2006, 04:59 PM   #36
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Nik00117 Send a message via MSN to Nik00117 Send a message via Yahoo to Nik00117

3 out 3 here too. I think we all at least a 1/3 guilty most at least 2/3. Nate i've never seen a man forced to smoke weed, or drink. I've turned it down never truly been presurred.

Also poeple who have drinking problems. or w/e you can't help them unless they WANT HELP. So instead of preaching aganist this make your self avaible tell poeple if they ever want to stop you'll help them.
Old 05-10-2006, 05:03 PM   #37
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to mark thorpe Send a message via Yahoo to mark thorpe

2/3 here... dont smoke/do drugs.

Quote:
3.S*x I cant stand people who talk about that stuff and that have done it
you cant stand people who have 'done it'?

humm, how do you think you got here? sex is kinda vital :P

those beers are bitters or ales, they are all pretty strong, light beers. i love speckled hen, cant reccomend it enough

Winston Churchill, 11/30/1874 - 01/24/1965
Old 05-10-2006, 05:23 PM   #38
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to The Amish Kid

Hmm you hate people who talk about sex? Well how old are you 10? Im sorry but that's just part of being a teenager.

I dont really drink, smoke or anything but many of my friends do and I dont care. The only thing I think is really bad is doing the harder drugs. I have friends who have talked to me about how they took pills and were freaking out pretty bad. That's is just plain stupid.
AMD Opteron 165 CCBWE 0551@ 2.25ghz(250 x 9) 1.45v cooled w/ Thermaltake Big Typhoon | DFI LP Ultra D | eVGA 7800GT@ 465/1110 | Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeMusic | 2GB G. Skill DDR 500 @ 250mhz 3-4-4-8 | 80 GB SATA + 40GB SATA + 200GB IDE| 480w Thermaltake Silent purepower | Thermaltake Tsunami Dream case (Black) | Windows XP Pro |
Old 05-10-2006, 05:33 PM   #39
Fully Optimized

Let's assume you're all intelligent enough to know the risks. Personally, I drink, but I've never smoked or taken recreational drugs. Ever.

Smokers know they're paying a massive corporation to kill them in a hideous, painful way. Hell, if I wanted to pay to kill myself, I'd buy some rat poison or hire a hitman.

In the UK, the criminal figures surrounding drugs refer more to possession than use. If you have a sly joint inside your own home, the police won't kick your door down 3 seconds later. If they catch you dealing it, or if it's on your person or if they find it in your home etc., that's a crime. That's a risk of drug use (getting caught), but so is dying in a pool of your own vomit, or dying of everything-failure induced by taking ecstacy. Why bother risking drug dealers? If they were selling used cars, would you buy one from them? No.

Drinking is the most acceptable out of the three. Homebrewing spirits is illegal here, but it's actually do to with taxation rather than the obvious health risks from dodgy homemade Firewater. It's nice to have a few drinks in the pub on a Friday night, to wind down after a tough week doing whatever.

I don't mind people who disagree with drink/smoking/drugs, but I do mind those who think they're God's Gift just because they choose not to get involved themselves. In any case, I've been told by numerous people that Alcohol + Smoking weed = Extremely unwell for a few hours.
Old 05-10-2006, 05:38 PM   #40
Golden Master

I'm against smoking, but I'm not what you'd call against people that do it.

Closed Thread