I Hate Needles.

TRDCorolla said:
Man, you guys are CHICKEN!!!!!! I had IV's stuck in me before. One session, they poke me 7 times before finally getting it into my veins!!!!!!!! Now that hurt. IV needles are a lot thicker than needles use for blood test and such. The third time they poked me, they thought they had it in there. But it didn't. Water was being trasferred to surrounding muscle tissues instead swelling up my skin!!!! I had a huge bulge on my upper arm (all liquid inside). They took the stupid IV out and did again and again....

They poked me 20 times and got nothing.

Oh man, that is major!!!! They must have been crappy nurses. That is almost unheard of. You should sue them for malpractice or something. Those things hurt like a mother.

i know what ur saying man, needles suck wang. I hate when they stick em in like some voodo doll or something lol

Blonde said:
You mean Voodoo Child? lol
o no no, just the voodo dolls in general, you know the ones you stick with pins and it's supposed to hurt the real person.

lol, i dont mind em too much, i just always feel uneasy afterwards, and i get sick after em a lot... only those immunizations tho

oh well,
hey Brookfield, when did you serve? I had no idea

The worst needles I've had, are cannula needles, these are very thick & long, & are left in the back of the hand for up to two days, they are securely taped there before an operation so they can pump anaesthetics & other drugs direct into a main vein, & boy!, you know they are there, they're about two inches long & the hand gets very inflamed, at night, when you turn over, it drags, & wakes you up, as it is attached to a drip stand for 48 hours, which means that if you get out of bed to have a wash etc, you have to take this six foot top-heavy stand with you with a gallon of saline swaying at the top, now that's the daddy of all needles!

I give blood twice a year each year at school when the American Redcross comes. They use Caprisun straw sized needles on you then. This past time I did it was, well, interesting. They took my blood, only, it clotted, so they had to wiggle the needle in my arm and turn it, yeah, not fun. Then since the blood clot they had to go in my other arm and draw blood from it. Yeah, after that experience needles aint nothin'.

oh, i hope you're alright. i'm not really scared of needles. i'm the only one i know who hasn't passed out giving blood. how surprising

Back
Top Bottom