I hate this kid so much!

G35x

Golden Master
Ok, like always when there is computer problem, my damn brother casually just says, hey computers messed up, as if I want to fix it..And then always complains to my parents about how I hog it, when all he does it play Halo TRIAL all day long, no lie, hes like in a dumb clan and evrything...Yeah, so Im wathching tv, and then hes like hey computer turned off, (in my mind im like heh Ill fix it easily)...But im wtf call the tech people, dont tell me, and hes like ehh its just the circuot breaker, turns out it isnt, so Im in my room for ten minz wathcinhn tv, and the bitch is watching tv outside..What a f***** lazy bum, I swear hes an idiot, anytime there is something wrong, he runs away from the computerr...and then I couldnt fix it right away, took the psu plug in and out, still wouldnt turn on! So i got scared, opend the comp up, looked to see if something was wrong, blown psu? All was fine, then I reset the psu switch ahah yeah Im stupid and bam it turned on...But thats not that point, I swear people like him just p*** me off, so damn lazy, anything goes wrnog, he just walks away like he didnt do shit...and then when its back on, f***** comes bacl all wooppdy doo "hey can I get on".."umm u done, can I please get on"...Hey anyway can mess halo up, and no not delete a file from program files, he will just reinstall..anyway to set up, so it wont connect to the internet, and he wouldnt knwo

I think it's time you let your brother know whos boss.

It's what I had to do.

Before you attempt to do so, can you take your brother?

Hmm, I know someone like that too.
My brother for example didn't tell me a fan was breaking inside the computer, and was making a horrible noise, until I came up and noticed it myself.
He used it regardless.
It could have been coming from the CPU fan or anything!

By the way, try to use cleaner language next time!

Kage said:
Hmm, I know someone like that too.
My brother for example didn't tell me a fan was breaking inside the computer, and was making a horrible noise, until I came up and noticed it myself.
He used it regardless.
It could have been coming from the CPU fan or anything!

By the way, try to use cleaner language next time!

Yeah my bad, It was in the moment :(

yeah man, i feel you

i'm a camp counselor for the whole month of july with those kids...

Back
Top Bottom