I hate banks....

winslow33

Daemon Poster
Ok, so to cut a long story short my bank has screwed up big time... I went to put a bus ticket on my debit card this morning. It claimed I had insufficient funds. Thought that was weird, although I knew i didn't have much left i thought i had more than that... So i swing by an ATM machine, go to withdraw $20 just to check. it came up saying "This transaction is larger than your account balance of $0.00" Now there is no way in hell i took out every last cent... I gotta call the bank tomorrow and hope that we can settle this out quickly. and I needed that money..... I promised my girlfriend I was going to go take the bus to go see her tomorrow. Have to scare up $50 FAST. lol

I hate my bank....

[/rant]

That really sucks. Do you have any extra computer parts or something you could pawn off early in the morning for $50 or so?

That really sucks. Do you have any extra computer parts or something you could pawn off early in the morning for $50 or so?

I think I'm going to say goodbye to my classic Xbox. I'm thinking about sacrificing that to go see her.... Because at the local pawn shop, they keep things for 30 days before going on the shelf, if you come up with the receipt and the ammount of money they bought it for, you can get it back. And I should be able to scare up $50 within 30 days no problem

At least I have half of tommorow to get the money, bus doesnt leave until 4:25

I think I'm going to say goodbye to my classic Xbox. I'm thinking about sacrificing that to go see her.... Because at the local pawn shop, they keep things for 30 days before going on the shelf, if you come up with the receipt and the ammount of money they bought it for, you can get it back. And I should be able to scare up $50 within 30 days no problem

At least I have half of tommorow to get the money, bus doesnt leave until 4:25

That sounds good I guess. I don't think it's worth sacrificing a relationship for an Xbox. Get the Xbox later when you can. :)

yeah, hopefully it works out :p im going to be going through withdrawls without my xbox for a little while, but thats a sacrifice I'm willing to take. Havn't seen her for almost a month now...

Yeah, I went through CSS gaming withdraw after I had to sell my computer to pay my mom's car insurance deductible. But if it was my girlfriend I would sacrifice my gaming for a bit.

Called the bank fresh and early this morning.... What they told me was to wait until my statement came in the mail and to see what transactions I have completed, And if it still seems weird to come in person to discuss the matter further.
Hocked the Xbox... they gave me $40, and I borrowed $10 from a friend.

Back
Top Bottom