I hate 4:20

Status
Not open for further replies.
potheads are fags... I hate 4:20 as well I can't stand people talking about smoking weed its retarded. All I can say is I wont be celebrating this year or anytime in the future.

That's your own opinion. Some people enjoy it for recreational use. And stop bashing people for it. They dont care about what you do so dont care about them. And Nate take your problems somewhere else.

All these stupid threads about girls they like. Take that to another forum.

natej315 said:
Wow im sorry guys i need to die right now i suck at life im sorry *dies and leaves this site for ever*

Seriously, you might think about getting help lol. I look at it like this. If a woman will treat me right, and shes worth it keep her. If she ignores you and you keep obsessing about her(issues) you might need help from a professional lol. Aside from that. think of them like a job(no offense to the ladies out there) you may get one, and if she treats you right you will probably stay a while. If she throws you to the curb MOVE ON!

never heard of 4.20... ive never tried pot, but alot of my mates do... their always trying to get me to try it, aint gonna happen... ive never tried cigarettes, never will... never tried drugs... never will... just stick to alcohol (and lots of it)

oh my goodness. "4/20 4/20 hitlers birthday 4/20 4/20 columbine 4/20 4/20 pot"

that's all i heard all day

it's so retarded, everyone in school is being so stupid about it. "ooh im gona get stoned tonight" "oohh yeah baby i love weed" "weeeeeeeeeeeed" "pot is good"

who really cares, it's stupid. just another day. tomorrow will be the 21st. woohoo.

honestly, pot isnt even that bad for you, not as bad as cigs, and cigs are addictive, and you smoke them for a long long time, i think anyone that does pot past 30 is weird

Personally, if a friend of mine does pot (which a lot of them do), I don't care much because true friends will respect your wishes to not do it, if that be your choice. Like my friends, they respect me enough that if we're hanging out and their going to do that, or want to, they'll ask me if its okay (and idc), and they'll tell me if I want to do it, fine, but otherwise I can just hang out.

I used to be disgusted with it when I was older, but over time I stopped being so judgemental. I do believe some people do it in excessive amounts, but I think these people have other problems, and use this 'temporary high' to escape them.

As for a girl doing pot, or anything for that matter that you don't like.. you'll discover that a person, just like you, has their own characteristics and their not going to change once you begin to go out. For instance, if you go out with someone that acts flirtatious with everyone, their probally going to continue to be that way.
If they smoke or drink, they'll probally continue to do that..

Part of love is accepting and caring about a person as a whole, and loving them for everything they are, not what they could / should be in your eyes.

All the same, good luck.. but if you truly love this girl, make the move and tell her how you feel. If you don't get a response that you like, or she wants to remain friends, then you should move on and you'll find another girl that you love one day, and will love you in return.

Its part of maturing man.. you'll get through it.

EDIT: By the way, unless you have a base of reason not to do something, than you probally will end up doing it one day. My reason for not doing drugs is one of the people I was closest to in my life, my grandfather (God rest his soul), pleaded for me to stay from drugs and ciggerates on his death bed and that is a promise I shall keep with him.

This is more or less a pointless thread. Someone reported this for language. So keep this keen eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom