I got my 7600GT, [bit of a problem] but it works!

Half Evil

Golden Master
My problem is that I have a 375watt psu, and it should have a 400. Oh well, ill get a new one asap. Other then that it works well. Havent tried a game yet.

Upload Jpg with PicTiger

Edit-
Oh man!
I cant play games. So im going to have to get a PSU. Heh, shit. Oh well, a cheapish 30 dollar one will do.

Invest in a worthy PSU. DO NOT skimp out especially on the PSU. It's one of the most important parts in your case, so spend wisely.

Nowdays, (Back in January, I recommended a 450), I recommend either a 550W for a SLI 7600GT, or a 700W for a gamer's PC.

Lol, well, I just want it to work right. Something isnt right. Because I just tried to install drivers and is said there is no compatable hardware. But the drivers that came with it (like 62.xx) work fine.

Alvino, I made a thread, you really wont like, lol :D

Because I just cant spend a bunch of money on the PSU. So, I have to watch what I get. Thinkin of a 400w coolermaster.

lhuser said:
Nowdays, (Back in January, I recommended a 450), I recommend either a 550W for a SLI 7600GT, or a 700W for a gamer's PC.
Its not all about watts. Like the PCP&C 510w can power a SLI system with multiple hard drives and optical drives.

Updated sig, lol.

It doesnt crash, it just kinda, closes out the game.. Its weird.

GT KO? hmmm, can you tell me what that is?

your fan art is different than mine

is the fan loud?

Back
Top Bottom