I got me a (Music) Keyboard!

J03

~~~~~~~~
Welll, since i am doing GCSE Music, I persuaded my parents to get my a keyboard. They got me a Yamaha PSR-E403. It's pretty sweet :D

yamaha_PSRE403.jpg

Came with a stand, for £200. What do you think?

Nice :)

I still have my trusty PSR-350, which I've had for around 6 years now.

How many sounds does it have?

Looks nice you definatly wanna make some beats up on your computer with that think
I have a Yamaha ctk 560L Keyboard . I dunno how old this thing is , we got given it off a relative and i dunno how long they had it . Its pretty cool it has the light up keys thing so you dont even have to know how to play .

Because its newer, it has some of the cooler 'Sweet' sounds in the more expensive models.

"504 AWM voices, including Sweet and Cool (GM and XG Lite compatible) - digitally recorded instruments"

Very nice.
My keyboard is XG compatable, but for that price, you can't go wrong, and those instruments seem of better quality to mine.

Recorder seems the same to mine, but yours has a USB host, while mine only has a floppy drive making converting songs over harder.
Plus, has 5 layers for recording a song, and unlike mine, you can change the volumes of each layer after recording :)

Back
Top Bottom