I got a job! That has nothing to do with tech...

You'll find the job you want. This will be something good to put on your resume. I've worked a few grunt jobs. I bailed hay for a summer. Talk about a grunt work job, haha. I loved working for that farmer though. He then connected me with his farmer friend who owned a machine shop as well where I got some more work. I learned how to use the CNC mill, Manual Mill, Wire EDM drill, and Wire EDM CNC. All great experience. I went from there to General Motors where I have had the opportunity to drive multiple corvettes, and it paid well. I went from GM to an oil refinery. And then back to GM. Each job was a step in the right direction. Eventually I will graduate and hopefully find the job I really want.

You'll find the job you want. This will be something good to put on your resume. I've worked a few grunt jobs. I bailed hay for a summer. Talk about a grunt work job, haha. I loved working for that farmer though. He then connected me with his farmer friend who owned a machine shop as well where I got some more work. I learned how to use the CNC mill, Manual Mill, Wire EDM drill, and Wire EDM CNC. All great experience. I went from there to General Motors where I have had the opportunity to drive multiple corvettes, and it paid well. I went from GM to an oil refinery. And then back to GM. Each job was a step in the right direction. Eventually I will graduate and hopefully find the job I really want.

Yeah I know it's a stepping stone like game lol. Just wish it was in some area of tech. But the CPR and all other training will look good on a resume.

Back
Top Bottom