I got a 360

Thanks for your opinion, but there is no "better" console. It really depends on what genres you like and what features you like. From what you said, you like the PlayStation, but it doesn't mean its "better". For example, I like the Xbox, but that doesn't mean it's the best, is it? Get what I mean?

Paradox said:
Dude, The PS3 has not even been released yet. You have no idea what the graphics look like on the ps3 yet, other than what you see on your own computer.

And Im not saying one is over the other, Im just saying its all skeptical. It really pisses me off these Playstation fanboys are like "PS3 owns 360, just because its a playstation" I mean come on, Dont judge what you havent experienced. Its all skeptisism.

I definately concur.

The PS3 may fail because of its price. But it may succeed because of the japanese market. I bet i will get all 3 systems because im for 360 and my bro is for PS3 and i may get the revoloution in 07 if i have money. Plus, the 360 has a multi core processor :D And the ps3 has a 7800gt (or gtx im not sure). Nvidia said that by the time the ps3 comes out, nvidia will have already created a more powerful gfx card. PLUS, you can get a 7800gt on comptuers today, so we have already seen what gfx look like on it.
Also, to rusbo.uk. Your kind of annoying me how u say everything is better based on your opinion. You said the mac OS owns windows and now u say playstation owns xbox, just let others have an opinion.

"you can get a 7800gt on comptuers today, so we have already seen what gfx look like on it."

Yeah, but PC developers cant really push the card to its complete maximum, but they'll be able to do that with consoles since the games are built for that console (as long as they are not ports). Plus, it should be more powerful than the 7800, and so goes with the Xbox 360's chip which should be round about the same, but that has a few things up its sleeve I'm sure.

"Plus, the 360 has a multi core processor"

So does the PS3 with its Cell chip though.

There won't be any difference at all though between the two at launch, and as time goes on and more devlopers learn ways of working with the code, we should see the stronger one coming through. Alot of people because its custom, think the Xbox 360 has more power in alot more areas, compared with the PS3 which is basically mostly a PC with a Cell chip as I mentioned before.

Black said:
You need two 360's? Cant you guys just like share it or get two controllers and play co-op? instead of having two systems?????

BlACK

first of all...we have one system and have two accounts on it... second im working for mine, my parents are helping me out a little for my birthday... and yes i need two, being that im moving out of my house in august and going off to school... so next time lets not be such an ASS.

Yeah, The truth is, both systems might end up being as good as each other. Its just one of them (people are thinking the xbox 360) will ;pull out infront after developers have learnt all the code, etc and know what they are doing.

For instance, Xbox/Playstation 2 games have gotten better graphically, etc as times gone on.

Its only a matter of preference that will come into it in the end, as alot of the games this time round are going to come on both, because publishers are going to love the fact they are so closely matched, and easy to port to. Thats going to be a shame, as we dont really want ports, but its a taste of what IS going to happen, not IF.

So, if you like Playstation 3, get that
If you like Xbox 360, get that...

This is what makes these threads so useless when it comes to weighting. Especially since of the power being almost exact. it'll just be a matter of which developers/publishers choose who for what.

Back
Top Bottom