I get a funny buzz from computers...

I kinda get what hes saying. For me, like when im at a computer store, and i see all the video cards, and motherboards and stuff. I just get a great feeling, kinda like a kid walking into a toy store.

Im kinda like that, whenever I get on a computer I have never been on I have to go into system properties and see the specs of a computer. Its weird. Whenever I go over to a friends house I want to ask them about theirs but I know they would have no idea what im talking about.

I am just a gadget freak, all sorts of electronics, gadgets, my missus don't let me walk past any sort of computer store, electrical shop, music/dvd store.......hell it makes shopping interesting when I have to bargain with her, and watch her take the detour so we don't go past HMV etc.

I just hope you don't mean like the type of buzz where you can go and masterbate afterwords... because if that was the case... I suggest you go and look for help... otherwise, I competly understand :)

Chris

I think you're confusing excitement with, "buzz," which is what you get when you drink a little bit of alcohol. Excitement is when you like, walk into Fry's and see the 7800GTX 512, or the AMD Atheoon 64 X2 4800+, or somethign like that. That is excitment...a buzz...well, that's somethign completely different.

allenn812 said:
I kinda get what hes saying. For me, like when im at a computer store, and i see all the video cards, and motherboards and stuff. I just get a great feeling, kinda like a kid walking into a toy store.

The Amish Kid said:
Im kinda like that, whenever I get on a computer I have never been on I have to go into system properties and see the specs of a computer. Its weird. Whenever I go over to a friends house I want to ask them about theirs but I know they would have no idea what im talking about.

Yes, exactly, espcially being in a shop, because you know everyone will have a nice chat to you about computers and you can get advice and no-one thinks your a geek. I wish I could talk to people about computers as much as i'd like to, theres one boy in my year who likes computers, and hes on drugs so I aint goin near him...

excited - not a buzz, i get excited.
AND I DO NOT MASTERBAIT OVER COMPUTERS THANKYOU VERY MUCH!

(lmfao)

Back
Top Bottom