I fired my shotgun...

Celery

Golden Master
Once! No more LOL.

I bought a Mossberg 88 12 gauge last June and I got to shoot it a few days ago. I have a bad shoulder and the kick was too brutal and that's with birdshots. I thought I'd try skeet shooting but forget it, it ain't gonna be fun. The 12g was really for HD though and I think it's too much.

I called my range and told them I got a shotgun for sale so I sold to them. I thought about getting a 22 rifle and while looking around on the net I saw some pistol caliber carbines. That interested me so I checked 'em out and decided on the Hi-Point 4095TS carbine which is 40sw. I read the reviews and watched YouTube videos and it looks fun. Seemed reliable too and learned that HP stand behind their guns for life.

Ok, now to find one, easier said than done. They're all sold out and waiting on shipments. I joined the Hi-Point forum and browsed to their for sale threads and a member posted just a few days ago about a sale at a site. I went there and sure enough he's got one so I ordered it. Turned out I got the last one.

Can I say WHEW! LOL

Here's what it look like:

adult image

Last edited:
Other than target shooting what is it good for?

Looks like a toy rambo gun. :lol:

Other than target shooting what is it good for?

Looks like a toy rambo gun. :lol:

You may think it's funny, but that's the same gun that was used at the shooting at Columbine :whistling:

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

Once! No more LOL.

I bought a Mossberg 88 12 gauge last June and I got to shoot it a few days ago. I have a bad shoulder and the kick was too brutal and that's with birdshots. I thought I'd try skeet shooting but forget it, it ain't gonna be fun. The 12g was really for HD though and I think it's too much.

I called my range and told them I got a shotgun for sale so I sold to them. I thought about getting a 22 rifle and while looking around on the net I saw some pistol caliber carbines. That interested me so I checked 'em out and decided on the Hi-Point 4095TS carbine which is 40sw. I read the reviews and watched YouTube videos and it looks fun. Seemed reliable too and learned that HP stand behind their guns for life.

Ok, now to find one, easier said than done. They're all sold out and waiting on shipments. I joined the Hi-Point forum and browsed to their for sale threads and a member posted just a few days ago about a sale at a site. I went there and sure enough he's got one so I ordered it. Turned out I got the last one.

Can I say WHEW! LOL

Here's what it look like:

adult image

That gun is Ugly As Sin so I would recommend getting the American Tactical Imports CX4 Storm aftermarket stock for it. Looks and shoots very nice

12 gauge... Those things have some amazing kick...

Now if you're looking at a .40S&W carbine, have you looked into the Beretta CX4 Storm? Comes in 9mm and .40S&W and the magazines are interchangeable with their PX4 pistols.

Shot guns may have an amazing kick, but that's why you usually hold them different to rifles?

How bad is your shoulder? I could fire a shot gun as a child, and know a girl who is of a very slight frame who regularly goes clay shooting. (Just a note, it's not that she's a girl with a gun, it's that she's a small very thin girl who has no problems firing a 12 gauge).

I had a 9mm high point. I did not like the build quality. My home defence gun is a colt .38 revolver. Its simple and easy to shoot so no mistakes can be made if you are startled.

I personally shoot a lot. I have a Henry H001T which is an octagonal barrel lever action .22LR and a .22 WMR and a .308 Winchester. I plan on buying a .357 or another 1911

I personally shoot a lot. I have a Henry H001T which is an octagonal barrel lever action .22LR and a .22 WMR and a .308 Winchester. I plan on buying a .357 or another 1911

I also have a .22 WMR. Ruger stainless steel, bolt action with synthetic stock and straight X5 scope I love that gun.

Never heard anything good about Hi Point guns. I would have saved a little more $$ and bought a better quality gun.

Back
Top Bottom