I fell in love at the Nissan dealership today....

Nissan Skyline GTR...

I watched JC race the Hamster and Captain Slow through Japan in this and I loved it.

Top Gear for those that done know???

Any one that watched it watch it again and listen to the engine note when he floors it! Download it if you can.

This car with a Vauxhall VXR8 supercharger for the family and your set up.

The gearbox is made for each engine, which is hand built. And the tyres aint filled with air cause it's unstable.

i plan to have sex on in and around this car

Loads better than having sex with a weetabix :D

meh, i like the older ones better. skyline is one of the few imports i dont consider rice lol.

It's the 3 and the 5 for me. If I were to get the 7 series, I'd just get the Mercedes S-class. It's roomy, classy, luxurious, has tons of features and is just an better overall large family car than the 7 series is.

well thst just your opinion obviously , personally i prefer the old shape say 1998 7 series which IMO a pretty solid car and i am not a big fan of mercs
hell i would take anything german as a familly car though
audi , VW BMW and mercs are all solid cars
Besides, when he started liking it he hurt his neck. So a Top Gear Top Tip from Alvino: If you don't want to break your neck, DON'T buy the Nissan GT-R.

There...even I can use Clarkson's logic. :)
yer but the thing is it is a well known fact that jeremy clarkson has back problems

Nissan claims 3.5, but in a test using the throttle control by some guys they did it in 3.3.

Youtube, my friend ;)

lol obviously you havent heard of the v-spec model thats going to be coming out... its going to be around 3 second 0-60 on it using the launch control system.

Sure, then I would turn around and sell it.

I could make much better use of 80k than a damn car.

Well sure. But hell, someone like you probably would struggle very much to afford that car. Along with everyone else on this forum.

When you're talking fashion over function at that price range. Its just like the guys with the H1s that are (or used to be) over 100k. More money then they know what to do with. Which is why they can still afford to drive those 8mpg beasts.

The normal person will never have a car like that. Not even being an ass hole. Just seriously... Cars like that I dream about. Well more so Porches but still you know.

lol obviously you havent heard of the v-spec model thats going to be coming out... its going to be around 3 second 0-60 on it using the launch control system.

I almost bought a Nissan Sentra Spec V one time. Probably not quite the same huh :p

Back
Top Bottom