Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 08-16-2008, 12:16 AM   #21
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to alvino
Default Re: I fell in love at the Nissan dealership today....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic Rooster View Post
Oh yea. That's the car that had it's time beaten by a stock 2009 Corvette ZR1 at Nurburgring.
Hehe, that is right. The C6 ZR1 is a beast. The LS9 has so much torque and power and the C6 chassis is so chuckable. You should see the video of the ZR1's official Nurburgring time attack. Now that car is worth the six figure price tag.

LS9 > Chuck Norris

alvino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 12:54 AM   #22
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesusfrk611 View Post
For Nissans, I like the 350Z better. I don't know much about either of the cars though...
Lol, the 350-z's are all outside on display... there were only 4 of these specially imported under mats and stashed in the back. You can't test drive it until you buy it and only the owner could sell them.

And slow? 500 bhp and 470lb of torque is notttttttttttttttttt slow

David Lindon: "Faggot"
ghostFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 01:32 AM   #23
Omnipotent One

Send a message via AIM to Atomic Rooster Send a message via Yahoo to Atomic Rooster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy146 View Post
- My 1988 RS Camaro
Overhauled New 2002 Mustang V8 Engine Supercharged, Bored Valves, 22,000 miles
WTF!?
Atomic Rooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 02:21 AM   #24
Daemon Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostFL View Post
Lol, the 350-z's are all outside on display... there were only 4 of these specially imported under mats and stashed in the back. You can't test drive it until you buy it and only the owner could sell them.

And slow? 500 bhp and 470lb of torque is notttttttttttttttttt slow
these things are NOT slow... completely agree with you ghost. it broke the guy's on topgear's neck(maybe it just threw it outta place lol but he was in a neck brace) because he could take the corner's way to fast... look on youtube for the review of it and you'll see the track on it and how it does, freaking badass car takes corner's like they were a strait road =D
Old 08-16-2008, 03:20 AM   #25
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Cabbs

I agree Alvino, from a technological aspect they are amazing machines, but I'd take an R34 over it easily.
Cabbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 03:48 AM   #26
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabbs View Post
I agree Alvino, from a technological aspect they are amazing machines, but I'd take an R34 over it easily.
Yeah. For the money I'd take the E92 M3 over the GT-R. Not just because I'm a BMW enthusiast, but you get the feeling that you're controlling this beast with your own driving and it's not the driving aids that are doing it for you. There's just that soul the car has...something the GT-R sorely lacks.
Old 08-16-2008, 05:18 AM   #27
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Prodigy146 Send a message via MSN to Prodigy146 Send a message via Yahoo to Prodigy146

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic Rooster View Post
WTF!?
Yeah i put a mustang v8 in my camaro instead of a newer camaro engine because i couldnt find a camaro v8 with less then 50,000 miles. But the mustang engine fits perfectly in my camaro, fackin love it
Prodigy146 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 09:15 AM   #28
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvino View Post
Yeah. For the money I'd take the E92 M3 over the GT-R. Not just because I'm a BMW enthusiast, but you get the feeling that you're controlling this beast with your own driving and it's not the driving aids that are doing it for you. There's just that soul the car has...something the GT-R sorely lacks.
LMAO, so uhh.... yeah... when did you get to drive a gt-r again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getignited114 View Post
these things are NOT slow... completely agree with you ghost. it broke the guy's on topgear's neck(maybe it just threw it outta place lol but he was in a neck brace) because he could take the corner's way to fast... look on youtube for the review of it and you'll see the track on it and how it does, freaking badass car takes corner's like they were a strait road =D

Hahahaha, hell yes. The mechanic told me that of the 4 they had, 2 were picked up in the first couple days and both of the buyers were atleast 75. He told me he took it out on a test drive with the owner last week while it was raining and went down the street a mile and took a 90 degree right turn going 50 and didn't use the breaks and after that he said "I need this car." I don't know how completely true that is as I've never seen the car in action, but I sure as hell wouldn't mind having one.

And yeah, this is NOT my dream car. My DREAAAAAAAAM car:

I wouldn't take ANY car in the free world over this if I could have one and do absolutely everything and anything I wanted to it.

David Lindon: "Faggot"
ghostFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 09:39 AM   #29
Golden Master

LOL The 6-series is horribly ugly. I love BMW's and of all the cars they've made...that has to be the worst of Bangle's designs. Especially the rear end. Which is absurdly ugly. As for the M6...well the only reason I would like the car is because of the S85 V10 under the hood, but that's why you have the M5.
Old 08-16-2008, 11:10 AM   #30
muz
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostFL View Post
LMAO, so uhh.... yeah... when did you get to drive a gt-r again?

Hahahaha, hell yes. The mechanic told me that of the 4 they had, 2 were picked up in the first couple days and both of the buyers were atleast 75. He told me he took it out on a test drive with the owner last week while it was raining and went down the street a mile and took a 90 degree right turn going 50 and didn't use the breaks and after that he said "I need this car." I don't know how completely true that is as I've never seen the car in action, but I sure as hell wouldn't mind having one.

And yeah, this is NOT my dream car. My DREAAAAAAAAM car:

I wouldn't take ANY car in the free world over this if I could have one and do absolutely everything and anything I wanted to it.
only thing that would put me off that is the doors otherwise i would definatley have one of them
if i ever buy a BMW im going to be bying prolly the 5 or 7 series