I could use some help with motovation..

Half Evil

Golden Master
Yeah, lately at school I have been getting in trouble, not because I have been bad, im just not gettin my stuff done. So the thing is why dont I do it? I mean like whats my problem. I know exactly what to do. I know how to do it. I just dont. Lack of motovations. So what motovates all of you guys?

It's a tough one to deal with so, you just have to keep in mind that you have a job to do or task. Making small goals for yourself and completing them, will give you a small boost in confidence.

Remind yourself that you can do it, if you put your mind to it..you can accomplish anything. Don't get distracted by negative thoughts..:p

U know I kinda have the same problem. :D
Even though I am really lazy and I don't want to do anything related to school at home I am still doing fine. I don't have motivation, but I can do the stuff I need to do. It's hard, but u just have to do it.
Like remember when I told u about my art course, well I did those 3 art works (out of the 5 we had to do during the course) in one evening. Sure it wasn't that nice and required some time, but I passed the course and now I'm really happy that I did it.

I mean, if u have something that u need to do then just do it!
It sucks, but that's how it goes. :D

Its not like negative thoughts just that.. I dont wanna do it. Like math for instance. Ill never use that in the real life, unless I plan on taking a mathematics carreer, which, I know I wont. The motovation.. Just isnt there, lol..

My motivation was if i don't finish school there's a good chance i won't get a good job, and i don't wanan be making minium wage for the rest of my life.

I have the same deal as you. I've been in advacned classes since the 3rd grade, I'm currently a freshman. Every year, it's not that I don't know how to do the stuff, I just don't do the homework, I just didn't care, thought school was a waste of time. You know why I currently have straight A's? I think about college, and my LIFE. I know if I kept on going on the track I was on, I would end up with only the choices of going to a crappy college, if one at that, and I would kick myself for doing so bad in highschool. That's why I'm getting straight A's, no matter how much I hate school, or how much of a waste I think it is, just do it, get through and done with it. When you get accepted to the nice college of your dreams, you'll look back and you'll realize how your highschool grades affected that. On the other hand, if you keep going on the same track, you'll be working at McDonalds WITHOUT any college degree, and you'll see how much those grades DID affect you..

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Yeah, lately at school I have been getting in trouble, not because I have been bad, im just not gettin my stuff done. So the thing is why dont I do it? I mean like whats my problem. I know exactly what to do. I know how to do it. I just dont. Lack of motovations. So what motovates all of you guys?

Cherrish every moment you spend in school, and learn as much as you can. The key to motivating yourself is to take a subject and make it fun. Math (especially Algebra and Statistics), is not fun, but it's one of those things you have to do, not because you need it in real life (although you will- in ways you're not used to yet) but because math problems build thinking skills. Math makes you look at problems from different angles- therefore building skills that you will need later in life. I would give almost anything to be back in school, and I remember myself saying "I can't wait to get out of school, and I'm not going to use most of these subjects anyway". How wrong I was- If you've ever heard a grown person say "If I knew then what I know now...." this is where it comes from. Try to do the best in whatever you do- then you will never have any regrets. And if there's one thing in life you don't want- is regrets.

take a drive through the worst part of the city. look at the homeless, and the people who have next to nothing.....that may motivate you to try and do well in school so that you can get a good job and have the things you want in life.

Back
Top Bottom