I can't believe this happened, 13 year old randomly beaten to a pulp beside my work

Re: I can't believe this happened, 13 year old randomly beaten to a pulp beside my work

this should probably be in the social lounge

Re: I can't believe this happened, 13 year old randomly beaten to a pulp beside my work

That's really sad, I don't understand why anyone would want to do something like this.

If anyone did that to anyone I cared about me and everyone else I would know would be out in the streets with bats looking to return the favor. Thats fucking sad, sure everyone will get a beating at some point in thier life or in a fight or somthing but not like this. They need to find out who did this, then beat him up just like he beat that lil boy up see how he feels.

cabbspapp said:
That's really sad, I don't understand why anyone would want to do something like this.

well shit happens. A few weeks ago one friday night 3 people got stabbed (sp?) in my city. And it just feels really scary since I think one of the 3 died, and well this stuff happened close to where I live and in the same places that I usually hang out with friends on friday nights. A few years ago I could walk through the city at 3am alone without any fear. Now sometimes I get a pretty scary feeling when walking alone during the night.

Nik00117 said:
If anyone did that to anyone I cared about me and everyone else I would know would be out in the streets with bats looking to return the favor.

See that is the attitude that actually gets people beaten up. Like some drunk dude starts to fight with me, well I just have to back of though I know I could probably beat his ass over and over again without any problems. And even if he hits me I'll think twice before hitting him back, because if I do then his friends will want to beat me up. I mean u really can't even defend urself or if u do there is just going to be 5x more people beating u up the next time.

edit: sorry for double post.

See that is the attitude that actually gets people beaten up. Like some drunk dude starts to fight with me, well I just have to back of though I know I could probably beat his ass over and over again without any problems. And even if he hits me I'll think twice before hitting him back, because if I do then his friends will want to beat me up. I mean u really can't even defend urself or if u do there is just going to be 5x more people beating u up the next time.

Somthign like this in unexuseable. I'd return the favor.

Thats pretty messed up and I agree with Nik... someone does that to someone I care about... they will be in a coma too (if they are lucky).

if that happened to my family or friends, I'd be out asking questions and figuring out where the f***er lives. No-one gets away with that s****t

Back
Top Bottom