I broke 3 ribs and dislocated my shoulder today (pics) :)

Lol, oh.....

I haven't really worked out on a routine basis since CREW/Rowing in high school. I do my Ju-Jitsu and Aikido training every now and then, but not too much anymore. I've had so much sh*t going on lately =\

I've put on about 5 lbs of flab since all I've been doing for 4 months is sitting in a chair at work. Sucks. When I get back to school walking miles a day in our lovely Alabama heat I bet it will come off in no time though.

Just thought you would like to know that. :D

Ghost you need to do thrill hill on retro roller skates.

ouch. i have fallen at high speeds on my board but not at 45 mph. my friend fell at like 30 mph and he broke his arm because he is a noob and was being stooopid.
what board do you have?

ouch. i have fallen at high speeds on my board but not at 45 mph. my friend fell at like 30 mph and he broke his arm because he is a noob and was being stooopid.
what board do you have?

AFOIIDPMNIKENMDJ-2.JPG

reviews_loaded_vanguard_3.jpg

Man you are one crazy son of a bitch. Glad you didn't get yourself killed though.

Take it easy man.

Thanks holmes...

WOW.... 4 SOLMAS, 3 yello XANIES, 2 800mg pain relievers, and 2 LAURETABS, and 4 beers later, I DONT FEEL A THING!

bwahahahaha....

Tomorrow witll SUCkKKKKKKK. lol.

kid in the room next to me has has one of those loaded boards i have a landyahtz evo.
http://www.landyachtz.com/D25.cfm?PID=294

Wow, I'm totally thinking about getting one of those after seeing all the videos.... Hows it handle? Looks like you can slide really easily just like a snowboard.

Back
Top Bottom