I believe the correct term is "Owned"

Nope! This is me! :D

shooting_trench.jpg

99nasha said:
Wallhack! :D

wallhack.jpg

lol that's great.

But that thingy doesn't match OICW. It's wallhack is even more advanced. It's a shame that USA had to cancel (or they said that they cancelled) the Landwarrior project, mostly because the gear (and OICW) were just too heavy. That is one huge and super good hi-tech gun.

Damn if I'd have lots and lots of money and could get an OICW from somewhere I definitely would. :D

mammikoura said:
Yes it is. I tried it once, never intendet to really start using hacks just wanted to try it out. I played for like 15 min and then quite because it started to be so boring. In some games it's hard to find a challenge, when hacking it's way too easy. I used only wallhack, it was cool to see the map like that, but there really ain't any fun if u constantly play with having wallhack (or any other hack) on since there is no challenge.

Hacking's Easy, Lmao!

Why dont you try make the program for hackers to use.

Thats what i kind of do, i dont use hacksa, i get rid of hackers, so next time, get your fax write, this is not jus aimed at you.

This is aimed at most people who hate hackers like me, but i like stoping hackers.

Diffrent from being a hacker aint it.

Cya

Computergen said:
Yup! And Arrizx, its not Pwned...pwned is getting old, owned is the original.

Well pwned isnt really even for a FPS game, its origionated from WoW, but hey, i like it...lol...

arrizx said:
dude...i have that airsoft gun:D but for real...is that a gas mask ur wearing?

Yeah, respirator shooting is great fun. SA80 has no kick to it though...Unlike the old lee enfields!

Back
Top Bottom