I was banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats that supposed mean? if your disagreeing with me say why, otherwise its just pointless. you can disagree with anything, doesnt mean your right, you have to give reasons.

The first sentence I understood. It's the rest of the post that I can't decipher. I had my wife read it too and even she isn't quite sure what you were trying to say.

I had my cat read it. He replied with a:

WUT TEH FREAK DOEZ RUDSTR MEEN? LULZ, I DOAN GIT IT. I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER NAO?

In all seriousness, I do not know who banned you.

However I know that it was for posting useless threads. Mods can't ban each other, nor can they ban themselves. Heck, we can't even ban members with bigger status. Brookfield is an example of me not being able to PB someone with privileges.

most threads are just a matter of opnion, but that thread even in BF2Player's mind was pointless

if i get banned for making threads that were locked at my request and because other people turn them into joke threads, and get banned for "making too many arguementive threads that got locked" even though it was never because of arguing that they got locked for :rolleyes:

than apply's for making pointless threads and forcing celegorm to close it, im sure he has better things to do than babysit people.

can you be banned for making confusing posts :p :D lol

Where in the FAQ does it say "No posting useless threads"?

Besides, isn't the Social Lounge a repository of useless threads?

Well, they were useless to the point of being spam.

Hey don't ask me. I would have never banned him for posting those.

I wouldn't have banned him either. yes they were pointless, but they never harmed anyone. They didn't have inappropriate links or anything nasty in them, they were just pointless. I don't see the big deal. I didn't like the threads but I wouldn't have banned him for it, I think whoever did it should have the balls to say it was them and justify it instead of being a coward. This goes to show what this forum is becoming, a place of censorship.

Seems the Mods here need to get together and communicate and figure out 1 set of rules.You have certain mods who ban for something and other mods saying i wouldn't have banned them for that. Then you have other mods saying i would never ban that person cause he is my friend. It is ridiculous. Then you have Mods saying i would ban that mod if possible. This place is falling apart IMO..Mods your members do not know what they can and can't do anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom