I am Ticked!

Um...

I would think more of just dropping them from their services.
But tell your dad about making that call.

O man, I can't believe this. I told my dad to print out the reciept and it turns out he ordered it the 16th when he said he ordered it the 10th. That's why it was pushed back. They didn't push it back he just didn't order it!!!! This is unbelievable. He also got the 256 6600 instead of the 6600GT.

Starr said:
O man, I can't believe this. I told my dad to print out the reciept and it turns out he ordered it the 16th when he said he ordered it the 10th. That's why it was pushed back. They didn't push it back he just didn't order it!!!! This is unbelievable. He also got the 256 6600 instead of the 6600GT.
That's was very inconsiderate of him...
:p

My Dad said he ordered it the 10th but it didn't get processed until the 16th which is odd because it was expected to ship the 17th... Anyway on the order status it said that it hasn't been assembled yet.... They have to test it for three days.... then ship it out by what they expect to be the 24th..... That is a close call... Probaly get pushed back yet again....

Did he not order it or was it that they didn't bill the order till they had all the stuff to fullfill the order.
Usually the companies don't bill the credit card till the whole order is filled. If something was backordered then that would explain the delays also. Give you dad some credit and the benefit of the doubt.

Back
Top Bottom