I am ready...

I miss swimming, it's so much fun and good exercise too.

I should love swimming since I'm a Pieces. :D

I was captain of the swim team in HS (almost 50 years ago) and love to swim but can't remember the last time I went. Never seem to have time to do stuff like that anymore.

Do you guys just swim in artificial waters (human made swimming pools)? Seems (and feels) boring to me. I can't swim unless it is in the natural waters that it concerns nature so it involves fishing and the feeling of survival.

I swim wherever there is water. Might be a pool or the ocean, a lake, stream, etc... I don't fish and don't care about the "feeling of survival". I grew up near the ocean (Pacific) and did a lot of body surfing while growing up.

I lived in Maryland Had the Atlantic ocean and creeks. Lived in Houston, Tx. and went to Galveston whenever i could. In Arizona i could go up to the lakes and fish and swim. Here, i can swim in the swimming pool in the park. I originally was going to move to the coast of Texas and glad now that i didn't! I still want to go back to Maine to live. I loved the fishing and swimming there. I would never have left there but for Debs health. If she dies before me i will move back there again. I can only swim for around 3-4 months of the year but fishing is pretty much year around. Hey Smart Guy, You ever ice fish?? I have and i liked it! Trout in cold water is the best! Even Bass tastes great in Cold water. I love the ocean over the swimming pool but with my age and health i am better off in the swimming pool or a lake,maybe a river. I am too busted up for surf.

I was captain of the swim team in HS (almost 50 years ago) and love to swim but can't remember the last time I went. Never seem to have time to do stuff like that anymore.

Hah, we don't have time for anything really but survive. :lol:

Yeah...I know what you mean!! Uncle Sam is getting ready to throw the screws to Deb and I. We are only getting $1100.00 a month starting in October! Gonna have to leave here. Found a couple of other courts over in Florida and Alabama. I know, They are dangerous places but we can load up and go inland till the storms pass. Then go back down after. In order to do this we are going to have to get rid of stuff in the storage shed and we will have to dry camp so we can save the money for fuel. I don't know how they expect two people to live on $1100.00 a month!!

Back
Top Bottom