I am making a Forum!

Vidz

Beta member
I am making a Teen Forum I am new at this do you got any of ideas of what I should do!

You should read up first if you don't know what your doing.

Are you going with VB or phpbb, or something else?

why dont you just post here instead of making your own forum? i have been part of several forums that my friend has created and they have all failed.... well had about 10 members each

I hope mine doesnt fail, put quite alot of effort into it..

Na, if he wants to make one, he should try it - it's so cool being administrator - and you can tell everyone you have a forum.

Which forum board are you going to use?

Its diffiuclt to make, its either hit or miss. Normally its a miss... I've made several forums, even FOR LARGE GUILDS and frankly they just simply fail.

I'd use phpBB to start, its free. But the other problem is finding a good host, unless you use a remote host. But forums like CF for example, have been around for years and they have top listings on Google searches, and it hard for a new forum to survive. Trust me, I've tried many times. :(

joxley1990 said:
I hope mine doesnt fail, put quite alot of effort into it..

Na, if he wants to make one, he should try it - it's so cool being administrator - and you can tell everyone you have a forum.

Which forum board are you going to use?
well it also helps when you have so many friends at a forum already (like here) i joined yours cause i know your knowledgable :)
its like business, you need good PR

Its very hard to make a succesful forum. I feel its hit or miss and a lot of word of mouth. Teen forums tend to fail, well because most of them ar etroubled teenagers, a forum full of troubled teenagers equals a terriable forum.

Back
Top Bottom