I am Legend; Really good movie by the looks of it!

NEED WOW NOW

Daemon Poster
I just saw the commercial a few times and it didn't show much but when I watched the trailers I was like, Holly crap this is good.

Heres the link for HD trailers:
http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/iamlegend/

It looks really promising, and maybe get up there with all the other movie legends. :p

What do you think about this movie?

ya i agree, i saw this movie last summer (the preview that is) and i cant wait to go see it! about time smith was in another good action movie..

The movie is a suspense. I still can't imagine what killed all those people from the start of the movie though. It says, "6 billion people---only one survived". They better have a good explanation on how that happened or the movie is a dud. Then some sort of aliens of mutated something shows up at the end of the trailer. Interesting.

The movie is a suspense. I still can't imagine what killed all those people from the start of the movie though. It says, "6 billion people---only one survived". They better have a good explanation on how that happened or the movie is a dud. Then some sort of aliens of mutated something shows up at the end of the trailer. Interesting.

youre right on that. this movie has the potential to be so good but can crap out so easy at the same time

yeah it looks good, i love the trailers of movies that leave you hanging like wtf?

Back
Top Bottom