CHINGY
EAZY E
ICE CUBE
PLAYERS CLUB
LL COOL J-HUSH
NELLY FEAT MC SOMET-OVER AND OVER

I always play the rite tunes lol, there all RAP
I hate rap!

lol ay, no chopping into music tastes, we dont mock u for liking the wiggles do we???

so how loud have u cranked those babies cobra???

i had a mate who took subs n stuff outta a car and made them his home stereo, i think there were 4 16" ones, 4 12" ones and 2 8" ones and some 6" speakers all hooked up to many amps and was VERY loud... so loud that he turned it up and blew out 3 windows in his lounge room and blew a couple of the speakers and cracked the glass in his mums cabinet!!!! he got it MAJOR trouble for that!!!!

one of my other mates had a mate with a similar setup, car subs for a home stereo system. they hooked it all up to his TV with the XboX and played Grand Tourismo or somthing like that and they reckoned that the boxes were vibrating off the tables and around the floor when the cars were driving along!!!!

woulda ben mad to see and hear!!!!

xx cobra xx said:
Who was asking for your gay opinons, I aint intrested in what you listen to, this thread was only that i was happy and someone asked me what tunes not the tunes that we hate or like.

Well I don't care if you don't like my opinions. I still have a right to say what I want, so if you can't handle that, then that's too bad. But, nice speaker set though. :)

BanChan said:
Alvino, by what you listed right there, im assuming you don't dig into music, and search for what you really like, and you just let MTV and the radio decide what you listin to.

Actually I don't have cable therefore I can't watch MTV (not like I would want to). I listen to the radio...if I hear something good, I do some research and see more about the band and their music. If I like it, then I buy their CD's or LimeWire it. :)

Assassin_666 said:
lol ay, no chopping into music tastes, we dont mock u for liking the wiggles do we???

so how loud have u cranked those babies cobra???

i had a mate who took subs n stuff outta a car and made them his home stereo, i think there were 4 16" ones, 4 12" ones and 2 8" ones and some 6" speakers all hooked up to many amps and was VERY loud... so loud that he turned it up and blew out 3 windows in his lounge room and blew a couple of the speakers and cracked the glass in his mums cabinet!!!! he got it MAJOR trouble for that!!!!

one of my other mates had a mate with a similar setup, car subs for a home stereo system. they hooked it all up to his TV with the XboX and played Grand Tourismo or somthing like that and they reckoned that the boxes were vibrating off the tables and around the floor when the cars were driving along!!!!

woulda ben mad to see and hear!!!!

Good times, eh? ;)

i like chingy

i wouldn't mind you as a neighbor cobra, if you lived here you can play as loud as you want. just don't wake up the people in the next county :)

Haha...seriously. Cobra, if you were my neighbor, I would probably come over just to check out your speakers. :p

xx cobra xx said:
lol m8 i am from blackpool/England, and i am playing these songs:

CHINGY
EAZY E
ICE CUBE
PLAYERS CLUB
LL COOL J-HUSH
NELLY FEAT MC SOMET-OVER AND OVER

I always play the rite tunes lol, there all RAP

Nice selection of tunes. What make of AMP and speakers did you go with?
How about a fat sub?

Back
Top Bottom