I AM A GURU (mod....)

Lord Kalthorn said:
Lol; I think we all know - Bluto is the Glue that holds the entire place together and without his wisdom and maturity we're all falling apart :p

What is this all about LK ? is he back, i hope so....I really do miss him around here.

Oh ok, well i do know that he is on airox's site posting over there...Just thought i'd let you know that he's still around...hehe

Wow, lol; I should have a look in. I haven't had any time to be on even my site though so... lol.

Oh yeah; your PM is down so: 'I don't need hosting; I just don't think its worth paying for two months of vBulletin.

If you would like to keep Greathanc up - and my time is limited really and I know I should be on more - I can hand down control of Greathanc.com to you or Mitchell or both if either are interested? You're on when Mitchell is on more than I so you can discuss it among yourselves.'

Lol - to save me waiting for you to clear it :D

Well to tell you the truth, Mitchell said to tell you that he would host your site for you Or that he would do something like that....

I will tell him to send you the info, via-email...ok?

wow mr mixx taking over Greathanc forums this is intersting. lol
sorry lk that you are not having enough time to be on :(
I think I'll have to sign up there again some time

yah, poor LK...I really love that site, but no one but Mitchell , Me & a few other's are on there....

I told Atholon this in an e-mail ...to pass the word along, that we need the member's to post there.

morpheus & some other's came & made an effort....It's not for Me, but For the Master Poster Here....Lord k.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Haha; no. I just thought about him with the Giancarlo problems; I thought they were quite equal in their situation and attiitudes :D

LOL Yeah Bluto and Giancarlo have some similar qualities.

crazyman143 said:
wow mr mixx taking over Greathanc forums this is intersting. lol
sorry lk that you are not having enough time to be on :(
I think I'll have to sign up there again some time

Greathanc? Is that LK's Forum? Cool. What site?

Back
Top Bottom