I _______ World of Warcraft.

I find that world of warcraft is played by Gamers that have there ass stuck to the computer chair, and for gamers that don't have any LIFE what so ever i know some guy that left school and quit his job when the wowbc came out i was like i am not your friend anymore

This is partly true, but there are a few people out there (like me) that can take WoW in moderation. The only time I play is usually a few minutes every night or a few hours every weekend. I still have a social life, and keep in touch with my friends. I also go to school, and I am still looking for a job. I wish I could punch a person that quits their job just because of WoW. I wish I could shoot the people that neglect themselves and their family because of it. I read somewhere where a family didn't feed their newborn child for days, and it died, all because his parents were addicted to WoW.

You should really use a quest guide. I got to 70 with 13 days /played.

lol... power leveling takes the fun out of playing your first character. I did more quests than I needed to, spent time working on my professions and making money on the auction house so it's not efficient at all considering I like taking screenshots everywhere I go too, I don't want to play with a guide.

lol... power leveling takes the fun out of playing your first character. I did more quests than I needed to, spent time working on my professions and making money on the auction house so it's not efficient at all considering I like taking screenshots everywhere I go too, I don't want to play with a guide.

Being 70 is a lot more fun than running around clueless looking for a quest.

But to tell you the truth why would they make a game that would just take peoples lifes away even for the gamers that make them selfs like they have to to just play that game so much that it turns out they have to quit life

But to tell you the truth why would they make a game that would just take peoples lifes away even for the gamers that make them selfs like they have to to just play that game so much that it turns out they have to quit life

It's not like that for everybody. My best friend's family all play WoW. Yes, pretty much all of them, play it together. If anything their family is getting along better now than ever before.

i hate it, i loved oblivion but i just can't stand wow its sucks bad.......

Being 70 is a lot more fun than running around clueless looking for a quest.

Maybe so but why should I rush my first character and turn it into a race when I enjoy it? I find questing easy with addons, not clueless. There's no point in rushing to 60 and then constantly grinding to afford the mount is there? I'm still collecting marks of honor in battlegrounds to get my red war horse.

Back
Top Bottom