I _______ World of Warcraft.

GhostGT

Daemon Poster
Fill in the blank.

I used to play the game. I'm not much of a gamer and don't really know *everything* about it, but it took me almost 18 months to get a level 60 troll hunter. Thats how little I used to play that damn game.

And then the expansion came out, and I got myself to level 61 in four months. Woohoo.

And now there's a SECOND expansion coming out? WTF? I must say I'm tempted to play again, but I never had a burning desire to sit down for hours and level my character.

But yeah, fill in the blank.

same here, even for hl2. i cant sit there and play it. i have to play something like cs or tf2.

i used to be like that. i like quick multiplayer thrills, but when i started to play starcraft competitively, like aiming to be good enough to be in wcg and stuff, i really can sit for hours and play game after game.

I don't really care about World of Warcraft.
I do enjoy mmorpg's but wow was never my thing. And I absolutely hate the whole monthly fee thing.

The only way I'm paying a monthly fee for a game is if I'm running a server for it.

Just dinged to 36.

I don't play WoW that much anymore. A while back I would go 48 hours non-stop playing, but now I can barely manage 2 straight hours, and even then, I would have to take a break. Its still a pretty fun game.

I wouldn't worry about the next expansion until you hit lvl 70, because it's pretty useless otherwise. You get to lvl to 80 and you get to take on Arthas if you so choose. So what?

Back
Top Bottom