Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-16-2009, 11:16 PM   #11
Golden Master
 
Thelis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 5,410
Send a message via AIM to Thelis Send a message via MSN to Thelis Send a message via Yahoo to Thelis
Default Re: I <3 Peta

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01001010 View Post
You all know they to do this to garner publicity and attention, right? You know what they say, any publicity is still good publicity.


I am willing to bet that almost 90% of the stuff Peta does is solely to make money. The other 10% is to piss everyone off some more.

They are the trolls of the real world.
__________________

Thelis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 06:05 AM   #12
j03
~~~~~~~~
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Wales
Posts: 5,556
Send a message via MSN to j03
Default Re: I <3 Peta

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~NeonFire~ View Post
I'm in 100% support of the seal hunt. The majority of them are shot anyway, NONE were clubbed on the coast where I grew up and baby seals aren't killed anyway. It's just as humane as any other hunt.

I am/was a city kid stuck in the country...not exactly into fishing and hunting (I've never killed anything...), but I grew up in a town where the seal hunt kept food on the table for most of the community, including me. Most people hunted their own food... turrs, seals, moose, whatever, and there were a few people in the town that were pretty vocal about their support of the hunt nationally. They did press conferences and w/e across the country and got spit on, beat up, death threats and a lottt more.

They were part of this pro-sealing event in downtown Toronto like 15 or 20 years ago, and well, the events that took place that day make me ashamed to say I'm Canadian, although I'm sure the US Humane Society and IFAW sent fruit baskets to everyone.
What, REALLY IN-FUC*ING HUMANE?
__________________

j03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 09:42 AM   #13
In Runtime
 
essentialx3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 243
Send a message via AIM to essentialx3
Default Re: I <3 Peta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelis View Post
did you make this or did they?
cause it, then that's sad...
__________________
-Zack
essentialx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 09:59 AM   #14
Golden Master
 
Thelis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 5,410
Send a message via AIM to Thelis Send a message via MSN to Thelis Send a message via Yahoo to Thelis
Default Re: I <3 Peta

Quote:
Originally Posted by essentialx3 View Post
did you make this or did they?
cause it, then that's sad...
Why would they advertise something like that?
Thelis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 11:21 AM   #15
Golden Master
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 7,534
Default Re: I <3 Peta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelis View Post
Why would they advertise something like that?
Hey, it is PETA we're talking about here.
__________________

LA061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0