Hurricane Dennis is Cat4...

do you think itll reach dc?? when we had a hurricane here last time it was fun because me and my friends played outside alot cuz we didnt have power.it was fun cuz we made all sorts of things with bamboo and wood. bows swords spears, you know. hope it reaches here

ive got a song...well...not really a song ... but more a comedians thoughts about hurricanes...if i knew were i could get it hosted i would and then post it...or i you really wanna listen to it just pm me :p

Cat2 on Saturday...

dennis.jpg

Cuba got pounded...

Looks well West of you. You will get some 20-40 kt. gust and a lot of rain on the East side but you should be OK. Stay dry buddy.

O god ... thats scary
I don't think that i've ever seen a tornado real life ... i don't think Austrlaia has many tornados
By the way Kalgatha how come you've never heard many tornados ... you live on tornado alley!

dyserq said:
O god ... thats scary
I don't think that i've ever seen a tornado real life ... i don't think Austrlaia has many tornados
By the way Kalgatha how come you've never heard many tornados ... you live on tornado alley!

IKD .... im just lucky i guess.... i can only remember 3 major tornadoes that did any damage and they were all away from were i live by at least 50 miles...

Back
Top Bottom