Hurricane Dean

blackjack

Fully Optimized
Theres a nasty hurricane smashing the hell out of the Caribbean at the moment and it could head for the US-Mexico border so you Americans best keep a track of the news as it might hit you sooner than you think, Heres a link to give you the low down so far http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6950626.stm.
Hope you don't need this warning but best to keep checking up for your own safety

Man, I live in Indiana. Ain't no hurricane reaching me. Good for all ppl who live in the Florida-Mississippi area.

Man, I live in Indiana. Ain't no hurricane reaching me. Good for all ppl who live in the Florida-Mississippi area.

I only started this thread to make the over seas members aware of the hurricane, we don't get many in the UK so we should be fine here.

I live in Texas. That tropical depression came over us yesterday. Nice and dry in the morning, then there was a down pour when I was at work and it started flooding pretty bad. I'm surprised I made it home because my road floods bad. Most of the rain hit my house after I got home though. More stupid people drove into high water and their car was washed away on my road...

The hurricane is supposed to be going towards the South Texas/Mexico border, so it will be a ways South of where I am (San Antonio area).

last i heard is that it's going to hit land somewhere in the gulf of mexico about the middle of next week, like wednesday.

Back
Top Bottom