Humilation get back

Kage

Golden Master
Right, this supposed supervisor at work, thats been pranking me loads recently has been really annoying me, so, I'm going to try and get back.
I got permission from one of the lower managers.

Right, so, he first knocked down loads of stuff off this tower of stock I was taking down to the front,
2) He used his loads truck to trap me inbetween objects so I couldn't escape without climbing out,
3) Yesterday (the final straw), he gets a bottle of water and basically throws it all on me...
and then a picture was took, haha.... why didn't I see it coming.

Anyway, does anyone know a fast way to expell out of 2 bottles, all the water in a second or so, using some kind of easy to make device I could hide away before the right time to soak him back with double the amount?

:)

I was thinking of a mento's idea, but I don't want to be using coke, as it'll have to be cleanupable quite fast.

When he's at lunch or something you could open his office door a crack and balance a bucket of water over his door so when he comes back to work and goes in his office....:) Either that or you could put a potato or condom in/over his cars exhaust pipe so when he cranks up.....WHOOOOM!:D

When he's at lunch or something you could open his office door a crack and balance a bucket of water over his door so when he comes back to work and goes in his office....:) Either that or you could put a potato or condom in/over his cars exhaust pipe so when he cranks up.....WHOOOOM!:D

we've done something similar at work lots of times but instead of a bucket use two or three plastic coffee cups, works a treat you would be surprised the amount of people who fall for that, try using a balloon filled with water makes great bombs for throwing.

I would just get a brick of Dry Ice to cool some water to extreme temps and dump it on him. I had it done to me once and it actually hurt it was soo damn cold.

Hmm where do you work?

A few of my dad's co-worker's pranked him by climbing in a window, and putting boxes in his office. They put in so many my dad couldn't open the door to get in.

Hmm where do you work?

A few of my dad's co-worker's pranked him by climbing in a window, and putting boxes in his office. They put in so many my dad couldn't open the door to get in.

We once gave a lad a clear plastic bag and sent him to management to get some air crystals:D

nah blank all that pranking stuff sounds to me like hes "picking" on you, dont mean to sound like a school kid but id take him outisde and slap him about a bit, without physically punching some1 you can grab them by there kneck / jumper and put em against a wall a tell em if they carry on you'll kick Sh*t out of em

Yeah, he is picking on me, but hes a supervisor, and I'd probably get in trouble if I did something serious.

The water balloon idea sounds great blackjack.

but yes a water ballon will be great, lols put a bucket full of them and pin him like 10 times with a cart full and film it.

Back
Top Bottom