Are humans holograms ?

Ok ok to bed. :p But this hologram theory will never be proven mainly because it's impossible to, thus it will always stay just that, a theory. Plus the reason they though that the universe revoled around the earth is because back then they created theories on what they saw and witnessed about the nature of the universe, now thinking of it this way if you didn't know that the earth orbits the sun wouldn't you think, by looking up at the sky, that it seems as if everything revolves around the planet? So I'm not saying that your wrong I'm just saying that back then they're theory (to the best of their knowlage) was right because they didn't have the intruments that we do now. So it still complys with the general theory rule, Theories can't be proven right just wrong and it can only be backed up my information that supports it. And back then the information they were able to get supported this theory. But since we advanced so did are experiment methods, which sooner or later proved this long time theory wrong still complying with the rules of a theory. I'm saying that this theory is wrong I'm just saying that it'll be some time if at any time in the future that this theory will be addressed.

Chris

Well atleast to my knowledge scientist have proved that the earth and other planets go around the sun, instead of everything going around earth.

To be plain, i am just not that gullible, in any way that you think that i am, and if you did plan to read anything that i said, maybe you wouldn't have needed to post irrelevant and basically rubbish, i already said that it was in the past and was using it as an EXAMPLE !

Plus the reason they though that the universe revoled around the earth is because back then they created theories on what they saw and witnessed about the nature of the universe, now thinking of it this way if you didn't know that the earth orbits the sun wouldn't you think, by looking up at the sky, that it seems as if everything revolves around the planet?

And that is exactly the same case that we are in, well, atleast what my friend thinks

So I'm not saying that your wrong I'm just saying that back then they're theory (to the best of their knowlage) was right because they didn't have the intruments that we do now.

And you believe that we have enough technology to figure this out? If there was, we wouldn't even be talking about this now !
But yes draconum, this theory will still be addresses
And daemon, don't make yourself looks so ignorant next time

PS, i never said that i agreed with this theory, as some people make t look like, only theorising

I agree that this hologram theory is just a theory. Why are you trying to tell me that as if I don't know? Look in all my posts on the subject (the lengthy ones, anyways), and you'll notice that they all refer to it as hologram THEORY. Of course I know it's a theory! I'm just saying that a theory can never, ever, EVER be proven right, but it may be proven wrong. Ask any scientist or science teacher and he or she will agree with me. There may be an outstanding amount of evidence supporting a theory, but just a single thing can make the theory wrong. Also, I was expressing my opinions just in case some people thought otherwise; I wouldn't want people to think that my arguments are biased one way or the other.

Please stop putting words in my mouth. I never said 'theories are actually religions', which is what you're getting at. I said that this particular theory is SIMMILAR to a religion, in that it isn't a theory based on evidence or another theory, but rather one based on the ruminations of a single person who then shared these ideas.

Ok... So did we ever set the guy straight or what? lol

Does he still think were not real? Thatd be kind of scary... Living life thinking you were bits of code... Stuck in a mental institute, THinking the institute wasnt real... Thinking you could hack your way out... Theyd lock you up in high security o_O

o_O, well if he ever did go crazy and he thought that the world wasn't real, maybe some awsome mental powers might cmoe of it, like telekinesis or something cool like that.
You never know.

Chris

Back
Top Bottom