Humans ... Coincidence or creations ?

99nasha said:
Evouloution can no longer continue to happen in are species....As it requires the weaker race to die out. We have hospitals....

the theory of evolution is not the weaker race dieing out. Evolution is simply building on that species so it can better adapt to its surroundings. or changing to adapt to its surroundings.

and if something goes wrong with that species, nature has its way of fixing it so the problem doesnt get bigger and bigger. for example people with down syndrome. they are born sterile so they cant have children and when they pass away their 'weak' characteristics are not passed on.

the best traits are passed on making the species better/stronger.

thats why also in the wild you see female animals mating with the strongest male. so the strong characteristics get passed on.

There are actually alot of people who believe in both Evolution and God.

Since Science cannot answer the question of "Where the first cell came from?" these people believe God created the first cell and then allowed evloution to take place.

When I die, I will try to come here as a spirit and tell you the truth. Will you be there? I don't think so...or maybe you will

99nasha said:
Evouloution can no longer continue to happen in are species....As it requires the weaker race to die out. We have hospitals....

Well I must disagree with u.

It does not require the weaker ones to die out, it's only one form of evolution. Other ones are atleast mutation and adapting to the environment, these all are related but if the weak don't die, we will still have mutations, and therefore evolution.

And as for the main question, I believe that we are the outcome of evolution, but I won't rule out other options.

dyserq said:
I don't know, science and creationism could co-exist but wouldn't they be interfering with each other, its not exactly the perfect match, not everything could go as both sides of the party planned ...

It's not about science versus creationism. It's evolution versus creationism. And no, I feel it could work together. Who's to say that we weren't created and then evolved in all these years since then?

I believe in god, however he did give us free will. So we might of been complete idiots at first, but now we aren't. IDK.

I believe in Science completly. Evololution does make sense if you think about it for long enough, but there are still some fundermental problems surrounding it.

I don't believe in GOD though, or that we were created as the bible suggests, and we'll die as the bible suggests. We are just a mammel that has grown, rather like any other species on this planet.

Thats what I think anyway.

...and the Profit said "Go forth and multiply, then tithe me 10% of your wages". And it was so, and the poor people got even poorer. :(

The Evolution Revolution...
thumb_yello.gif

Back
Top Bottom