Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Join Computer forums Today

Old 07-04-2013, 10:44 AM   #1
Fully Optimized
Send a message via MSN to ssc456
Default Huffffffff pfffffffffffttttt

Guys help me find a gun and point it at my head lol.

Sorry to come on here and moan but it's a way of venting and letting some steam off.

I've got a lot on at the minute and need to let out, i'm not particularly fussed whether people read it or reply or not but the fact I've let it out will make me feel better.

So i'm getting married next month! That's not the problem lol
The planning and organising is, my god! Anyone that has had a big wedding knows the things are expensive, complicated and a family politics nightmare.
We've struggle like crazy to successfully pay it off and we still have 3,000 to pay off before next month!

My Fiance's car decided to breakdown the other day so she doesn't have a car and it's looking like it's as good as dead being 600 + to fix by Ford.

My work is really frustrating at the minute. I don't like what i'm doing i'm about to start losing 350 odd a month on fuel expenses. So i'm looking for a new job.

Problem is I can't attend any interviews. With all this wedding stuff I have no holiday left.
I can't really pull a sicky or use another excuse as I've been off 3 or 4 times in the last month or so legitimately going to the dentist and doctors.

Anyways my motivation for life and everything else is at an all time low.
I need a pick me up, a good old vent and a breath of fresh air to be breathed into my life.

I'm sure many of you have been in similar positions, what do you guys do to try and start thinking positively again?

He who has never failed has never attempted anything worth succeeding at.

Dont Eat Animals, Its Not Good For Them And They Dont Like It!
ssc456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 11:36 AM   #2
Daemon Poster

Hhaha don't think that's what I do. But it's no laughing matter just get through it mate don't know much about wedding and jobs yet but it will get better soon good luck

rowcon123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 08:03 PM   #3
Daemon Poster
Default Re: Huffffffff pfffffffffffttttt

Getting married in two months. I feel you bro.
distrACT -- an open community
● It helps to ask questions effectively
● Please join Server admins social group if you are into servers
dale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 02:28 AM   #4
In Runtime

Well on of the bigger headaches will be sorted in a couple of months and that should help. I would suggest concentrating on that for now and then look at getting a new job. As for dealing with the stress of it all either a good shooting game or a punch bag.

Mother Board: GA-880GM-UD2H CPU: AMD PhenomII X4 965 3.4GHz(Stock) RAM: 16GB GPU: GeForce GTX 550 Ti
Mossiac is offline   Reply With Quote