Huffffffff pfffffffffffttttt

ssc456

Fully Optimized
Blugh!

Guys help me find a gun and point it at my head lol.

Sorry to come on here and moan but it's a way of venting and letting some steam off.

I've got a lot on at the minute and need to let out, i'm not particularly fussed whether people read it or reply or not but the fact I've let it out will make me feel better.

So i'm getting married next month! That's not the problem lol
The planning and organising is, my god! Anyone that has had a big wedding knows the things are expensive, complicated and a family politics nightmare.
We've struggle like crazy to successfully pay it off and we still have £3,000 to pay off before next month!

My Fiance's car decided to breakdown the other day so she doesn't have a car and it's looking like it's as good as dead being £600 + to fix by Ford.

My work is really frustrating at the minute. I don't like what i'm doing i'm about to start losing £350 odd a month on fuel expenses. So i'm looking for a new job.

Problem is I can't attend any interviews. With all this wedding stuff I have no holiday left.
I can't really pull a sicky or use another excuse as I've been off 3 or 4 times in the last month or so legitimately going to the dentist and doctors.

Anyways my motivation for life and everything else is at an all time low.
I need a pick me up, a good old vent and a breath of fresh air to be breathed into my life.

I'm sure many of you have been in similar positions, what do you guys do to try and start thinking positively again?

Hhaha don't think that's what I do. But it's no laughing matter just get through it mate don't know much about wedding and jobs yet but it will get better soon :) good luck

Well on of the bigger headaches will be sorted in a couple of months and that should help. I would suggest concentrating on that for now and then look at getting a new job. As for dealing with the stress of it all either a good shooting game or a punch bag.

Mossiac

Back
Top Bottom