Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 11-26-2005, 05:57 PM   #11
Fully Optimized

Default Re: how was your week 19th - 26th november

Lol its Summer here! Exams are nearly over and schools nearly finish!! but yesterday was cold for summber...

Old 11-26-2005, 07:25 PM   #12
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Slayer Send a message via MSN to Slayer Send a message via Yahoo to Slayer

Mine was both good and bad. On the plus side I went to possibly the best gig I've ever seen (Motorhead, In Flames and Girlschool) on Wednesday. On the bad side, the next day I decided to try and jump over a wall, failed, got two gashes in my shins, landed on my head (which lead to a few stitches in my head) and a heavily sprained wrist.

Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2005, 07:32 PM   #13
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to mark thorpe Send a message via Yahoo to mark thorpe

Sounds like a great gig... id love to see tool, mudvayne, rob zombie or disturbed in concert... hopefully next time one of those does a UK tour ill be able to get to it...

Winston Churchill, 11/30/1874 - 01/24/1965
mark thorpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2005, 07:41 PM   #14
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Slayer Send a message via MSN to Slayer Send a message via Yahoo to Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark thorpe
Sounds like a great gig... id love to see tool, mudvayne, rob zombie or disturbed in concert... hopefully next time one of those does a UK tour ill be able to get to it...
Must admit I wouldn't mind seeing Mudvayne again - saw em at Download '05 and they were nothing short of amazing. I'd highly recommend you go see Soulfly on their tour late January/early February though, one band that is just electric live.
Old 11-27-2005, 01:15 AM   #15
In Runtime

It was amazing. No school on the 24th and 25th! So I had a four day weekend! AND I almost barfed up Honeybaked ham. LOL But overall it was a decent week.
Corrupted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005, 01:18 AM   #16
Golden Master

Speaking of barf, I threw up on that very day. We had dinner at Hometown Buffet and I got so carried away at the buffet line. 4 hours later, there goes dinner. So sad, but I thoroughly enjoyed the food there. I just lost all my Thanksgiving weight, lol.

I did suffer a lot in between throw up time and after dinner. Didn't know when it would come out so I was at the toilet all night long waiting for it to come out. Horrible. I just can't learn my lesson. Happened last year too.
Old 11-27-2005, 01:25 AM   #17
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to ArrizX

Girl Friend problems lol.. Id complain here, but ud all be pissed, lol..
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
ArrizX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2005, 11:48 AM   #18
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayer
Must admit I wouldn't mind seeing Mudvayne again - saw em at Download '05 and they were nothing short of amazing. I'd highly recommend you go see Soulfly on their tour late January/early February though, one band that is just electric live.
i know what im asking for my 18th then... that would be awsome...
id love to see any of those bands live, i havnt heard any soulfly music yet, once i get my internet back at home ill get some of their music... and hopefully see them live.
how much dya recon the tickets will cost for that?

Old 11-29-2005, 01:40 PM   #19
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark thorpe
i know what im asking for my 18th then... that would be awsome...
id love to see any of those bands live, i havnt heard any soulfly music yet, once i get my internet back at home ill get some of their music... and hopefully see them live.
how much dya recon the tickets will cost for that?
My most local venue for good music (Southampton Guildhall) is relatively small, and tickets cost about 15-20 maximum each. It all depends on where you go see em, but I can't imagine it being much more than 30 + P&P per ticket at one of the larger venues. Go for a smaller venue if you have the choice too, much better atmosphere, and would be a very good 18th bday present. I'm gonna go see Soulfly for my 18th too, as well as get a very nice tattoo of my choice.
Old 11-29-2005, 06:32 PM   #20
Golden Master

Whens your 18th?

yeah, that would be great if i could go see them, the band id love to see in concert is mudvayne or tool, though any metal band would be great... im gonna have a look for some soulfly music when ive got my wireless internet setup at this house...