How young do i look?

Nah, I'd say you look 15. I have a co-worker who is 21. He looks like he is 13. If I can get a picture, I will.

I was going to say 14.

But don't worry dude, I know how you feel. I'm 17 (almost 18:D) and look like a frickin 12 year old myself. Haha not to long ago I was at the movies with my friend who is 25 and while waiting in line to get tickets for Resident Evil: Extinction the ticket lady looked at me and asked my friend "Sir...are you alright with your son seeing this R rated movie?"

We both looked at each other and he played up the part of being my dad and said "damnit son, you didn't say this was a R rated movie! that's it...your going to see Alvin and the Chipmunks while daddy sees Resident Evil...and if you give me any lip about it then your sleeping in the oven again tonight!"

The lady had a WTF look and I proceeded to Lol and show her my ID:D

What you should have done is switched IDs with your bud behind your backs, and presented her a 25 year old ID.

Then throw a small puppy at her and run away.

That'd teach her. Pshhh step all up in my Kool Aid and you'll get a puppy flying at you through the glass:cool:

Now fetch me some movie tickets, and be quick about it!

l_18bd8e3e67b0ebe97d3c3f6f0e78abde.jpg

I'm 16 around 5'9" ... people always think I'm 12

And I mean EVERYONE. I understand I have a baby face of sorts, but do I really look that young? :(

..Least I still have my health

:(
First thing is don't worry about it! I was the same, at the same age as you I was 5'10" & skinny, I'm 6'2" now & 13 stone [182lbs] even when I was 25, women customers about 30 years old at a shop where I worked were calling me son, like "how much is this son?"

even when I was 25, women customers about 30 years old at a shop where I worked were calling me son, like "how much is this son?"

did they have shops back then?..Thought they used to barter sheep and goats back then? :D

Back
Top Bottom