How would you guys react?

I would be like gtfo before I open up a bottle of woop ass

lol see you in prison man.

Muz, I didnt' quite get what you were trying to say in your first post. Would you have said something smart to the guy, or am I reading that wrong?

I wouldn't mind. I mean its best to check everything out rather than not check anything and let a bomb on the plain. Airport security needs to be tight

i wudnt mind at all id probably be the same as you,

i mean if it ment more security in the airport id be happy for them to search every bag of mine :)

lol see you in prison man.

Muz, I didnt' quite get what you were trying to say in your first post. Would you have said something smart to the guy, or am I reading that wrong?

I was generally saying if i am pissed off i find it more satisfying to say something smart than get angry .
In this situation i dont really know i wasnt there so i cant say oh well i would have defiantly done this . Depends how they decided to search your bag and if anyone else's was being searched and where they generally being jerks about it or just doing there jobs

Hey Celegorm if you thought getting your bags searched was bad listen to this. Coming back from turkey at Izmir airport me and my wife were in the cue waiting to go through customs to board the plane when some hot headed youths decided to get cleaver and jump the cue, when they reached the customs check in, the armed lady behind the desk asked them to go back and they refused giving her a load of abuse, she stood up shouted something in Turkish and with in seconds armed guards where on them, one of them got a but of a rifle smashed in his face and they were taken away, I dare say there was not another sound from the remaining people in the cue after that.

Hey Celegorm if you thought getting your bags searched was bad listen to this. Coming back from turkey at Izmir airport me and my wife were in the cue waiting to go through customs to board the plane when some hot headed youths decided to get cleaver and jump the cue, when they reached the customs check in, the armed lady behind the desk asked them to go back and they refused giving her a load of abuse, she stood up shouted something in Turkish and with in seconds armed guards where on them, one of them got a but of a rifle smashed in his face and they were taken away, I dare say there was not another sound from the remaining people in the cue after that.

What can i say , a women scorned :D
but yeah i have heard in some countries generally government forces are no where near as soft as ours . Ours are more concerned with the human rights of the criminal than the victims . We have are priorities completely messed up . I mean so what if the guy took a smash to the face . I doubt he will ever give any customs officials abuse again . Whereas in this country we would have to get the security who wouldnt be allowed to manhandle him cos well thats against his human rights . Then wasted time and resources arresting him and putting him in a cell . Oh another thing i have heard police cells abroad are also pretty harsh compared to ours , make ours look like a 5 star hotel .Whereas a quick dig and well he shuts his mouth and winds his neck in

Ah, I get it now Muz, thanks for clearing that up.

I've seen people jump line before in all things, but that Turkish woman was awesome. +1 rep to her if she ever joins.

Windows, you clearly don't know how those sweeper teams work, do you? I'd like to see you win a fight when they come at you behind Kevlar shields. It aint happening.

Back
Top Bottom