How Will You Spend This Christmas?

Xmas Eve I will go hunt down some homeless people & shout them a good feed & drinks, been doing this over 20 years.

That is awesome man, It's not everyday you hear someone helped out some homeless person. Kudos to you man.

I'll spend my Christmas and new year the same I always do: Alone, coding like a slave, waiting 'till midnight to make a "Happy [Insert special event name here]!" commit for the rest of the team that will be spending their time better than I will, and end up the day fainting over my bed.

That's pretty much my sad life even in Christmas ._.

I'll spend my Christmas and new year the same I always do: Alone, coding like a slave, waiting 'till midnight to make a "Happy [Insert special event name here]!" commit for the rest of the team that will be spending their time better than I will, and end up the day fainting over my bed.

That's pretty much my sad life even in Christmas ._.

Could be worse!!!;)

Hmm, the usual. Playing video games, watching movies, spacing out a lot, phantasying being an acrobatic freak... Nothing special.

Hold on a sec, we don't really celebrate Xmas here. Man, I want more vacations :(

There are actually no Christian Saudis at all.

Although Xmas is not celebrated publicly nor it is part of our culture/an approved holiday, private communities with Christians are allowed to celebrate it normally. I personally do see people congratulate each other for it where I work. Many Christian expatriates here. I once joined one Halloween event with a friend when I was little.

Ramadan and Hajj have enough off days to gather around, sleep happily, stc. Plus there is the national day, week ends and the annual one month vacation for me. So really, no complaints about lack of vacations. But I do want more ha ha :)

Back
Top Bottom