How to Turn Off "Connect to Windows"

DJ-Juza

Beta member
Hey Everyone,
I'm 15 & don't know much about my computers. I've just got a Brand new PC, & everytime i want to Login to my Webmail, VIA sites I work for, It pop-ups with this, So I type my PW's in & it keeps poping up with it. After about 5 goes, It takes me to another login page [The Right One], So I type the info then the Pop-up appears Again.!!

I enclosed a Pic, Incase you don't know what I am talking about.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w228/dj-juza/doc1.jpg

Thats the Link. Your Help would be really helpful!!

Normally, login problems are caused by incorrect passwords, or by logging into the wrong domain, is your CAPS on

Raffaz said:
Normally, login problems are caused by incorrect passwords, or by logging into the wrong domain, is your CAPS on

Yea, It accepts it, But takes me ot my Normal Page, Where I Login, Then that Login into Windows comes up Again. & Again, Then when it accepts it, Takes me back to the same Login Page. I've had the problem on my previous computer, But i don't remeber what I did to turn it off.

borat_sagdiyev said:
make sure you are using the website password and name on the windows popup box too :)

Yea, I do that. Everytime I get that Login into windows, it takes me to my Webmail Login page, SO i put the PW in that e.t.c & then the Connect to Windows comes up again. So, I put the Password in, then it takes me back to the Webmail page & it just repeats it's-self.

Back
Top Bottom