How Smart Are You? Share your results :)

D-Lew said:
My point is everyone seemed to be bumming out because they got lower scores than the ones on this page, and it's not really that big of a deal.
You're right, it isn't, we have to ignore people like him, we know what we think, don't we, & that's what matters isn't it?

I got a 1, ^and ya this is a trick question test so I don't think it has much to do with intelligence just if you notice the trick, someone could take a trigonametry test and could get better than a person who scored 11 on this test...

Hascet, I got a 1 too.
I wasn't expecting it to be a trick. I realized though, that the answers didn't come up to the real amount sometimes, so I just got confused and hit one near it.

If I knew it was a trick, I would have done much better, as I went back having noticed I got a 1, and got an 8 (and I didn't look at the answers :p)

Yeah, it's all tricks. The one about the fraction, no one I showed this to seems to understand that. You have to understand the definition of division which is multiplication by a reciprocal. So division by 1/2 = multiplying by 2.

Back
Top Bottom