How Rude...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Root, private messages.

P-r-i-v-a-t-e! Shall I spell that out again.. they are meant for private discussions.

1, nobody cares if you are gay, when pople make sexual reference towards homosexuality, it is a part of normal conversation, it is meant in a joking way, certainly comments are directed at you, But your hypersensativity is leading you to be drawn into many unnecessary arguments.
For instance, when you sent me a PM entitled "assmonkey" what exatly was your connotation? were you calling me Gay? how do you know I am not? Should I have ben offended? (or should I have done what I did and realised you were too immature for anything else?)

No comment. You are taking things out of proportion and I will not make any further comment on this.

2, Calm down, Foul language only makes you look stupid, you consider you arguments (and I use your own words here) "Solid Gold" and "untouchable", with "faultless logic" and "Impeckible reference", if all that were true, you wouldn't need to swear now would you? I suggest you wash out your foul mouth and stop trying to use it as a weapon to win arguments,

You calm down and stop making threads that have one purpose. I'm going to contact the right moderator right now, because you have no right to make a private message public. Damn it, my inbox isn't full... send me a message.

Now shut up.

the reasn I didn't send you a private message is because I (like others) am absolutly sick of you trying to make this place your personal playground...

The only reason this should be private is because YOU should be ashamed of YOUR words and actions...

frankly I think that your an example should be made of you and your language, and thats what I have inteneded to do here.

Send it to me by private message because this is a bannable offense. Additionally you placed some accusations that are purely stupid. You have no evidence to back yourself up and I'm sick and tired of this. You should not be allowed to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom