How to replace horn on 1999 Dodge Grand Caravan?

A Chilton's manual will run you less than 20 dollars at Auto Zone. And google is your friend.

Standing in front of the car it's right behind the grill on the drivers side. Down low is what I read.

1. I'm ten years old and can't ride my bicycle downtown paying 20 dollars.
2. Tried Google.

You are 10 years old?

I'm a little in dis-belief I've seen some of your posts on here and they do NOT look like they have come from a 10 year old, both in knowledge, maturity and spelling / grammar.

It should be behind the grill in front of the radiator on most cars its like this.... It looks like a horn or a turbo in plastic black housing..

And for a 10 year old to be doing this job , it isn't safe at all.

I've seen that it's behind the left tire panel. However, I don't know if most of them have disconnect terminals or not, because that's what my horn has. (I have two, but one's going on my bike =) )

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

You are 10 years old?

I'm a little in dis-belief I've seen some of your posts on here and they do NOT look like they have come from a 10 year old, both in knowledge, maturity and spelling / grammar.

I'm not trying to out-smart you but I have two YouTube channels; bpmagruder and 4thelevator.

I've used VBScript before, can solder, and have about four electric motors, but I still can't program an Arduino :)

Vacuumfan7072 said:
I've seen that it's behind the left tire panel. However, I don't know if most of them have disconnect terminals or not, because that's what my horn has. (I have two, but one's going on my bike =) )

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

I'm not trying to out-smart you but I have two YouTube channels; bpmagruder and 4thelevator.

I've used VBScript before, can solder, and have about four electric motors, but I still can't program an Arduino :)

You are NOT 10 years old. 1 of your YouTube accounts was registered in 2007, when you were 5?

I'm puzzled as to what u get out of pretending to be a child and quite frankly I'm a little concerned!

Also your knowledge / interest on the titanic, elevators, birds and vacuum cleaners are ridiculous for a 10 year old.

You are NOT 10 years old. 1 of your YouTube accounts was registered in 2007, when you were 5?

I'm puzzled as to what u get out of pretending to be a child and quite frankly I'm a little concerned!

Yes I do not believe that a 10 year old would be able to do VB Scripting.

Back
Top Bottom