How to Properly Drive a car

Did searching to understand what the heck you guys were talking about.
I get no-lift shift now, and WOT shifting, but what is TKO?

I thought I heard an air shifter, maybe I'm crazy but it sounds like the shifts are controlled by an air cylinder.

Meh its a nice car but that's just a standard 5 speed. He double clutched from second to third. You can tell by the quick shift but its not like its that fast that its modded.

PS I used to do a lot of street racing and I can shift a standard 5 speed like that. Anybody should be able to if they have had experience with a clutch.

If the car was older you wouldn't be able to shift like that. There is no way I could hit gears like that in my 68 Camaro.

It is probably a TKO500 or TKO600. A Standard T-5 would explode while being hit by a 347 injected with Nitrous. It could be an airshifter too.
That is a fast car, running in the 9s takes a helluva lot of power... Upward of 700hp I would say...

It is probably a TKO500 or TKO600. A Standard T-5 would explode while being hit by a 347 injected with Nitrous. It could be an airshifter too.
That is a fast car, running in the 9s takes a helluva lot of power... Upward of 700hp I would say...

Now is a TKO an engine or is it just the gear shifting mechanism.

I beg to differ.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6mEirkQN8o

I can drive in a straight line too. :D

I'm not a fan of drag, I'm a road racer, therefore I'm biased.

"Drag racing is for fast cars, road racing is for fast drivers."

Road racing in my definition, is a track, NOT on the street.

I will say that car is fast though.

Back
Top Bottom