How a package gets from newegg to your door in 2 days!

I've ordered many things through newegg, can't say I've ever had one even have the box damaged in shipping with UPS or FedEx when they were the newegg shippers.

I had a purlator box be totally pwned.

Looks like someone hit it with a sledgehammer, and lucky everything was fine.

Omg seeing all the computer parts just laying around........ *drools*

I also HATE UPS. The UPS guy dropped my speakers on the ground for me to pick up instead of handing it to me. GTH UPS.

What sucks is that those warehouse workers, don't get paid very good. Probably less than $10 an hour

DHL usually does pretty good with their shipping, I've gotten boxes undamaged from them.

Fedex packages their stuff really good, the box was perfect. The guys at Frozencpu.com must have a sense of humor though, the box said it contained breaded nugget shaped chicken patties, and to keep frozen. Since I had it delivered to my parent's surplus store, the employees put it in the freezer. The result was two cold fans and two cold heatsinks.

DHL usually does pretty good with their shipping, I've gotten boxes undamaged from them.

Fedex packages their stuff really good, the box was perfect. The guys at Frozencpu.com must have a sense of humor though, the box said it contained breaded nugget shaped chicken patties, and to keep frozen. Since I had it delivered to my parent's surplus store, the employees put it in the freezer. The result was two cold fans and two cold heatsinks.

haha, hence the name frozencpu :p

Back
Top Bottom