How much would this computer sell for?

muddy9494

Beta member
I have a simple Acer Laptop that I bought from Best Buy a year or two ago and I am planning on selling it. I am asking how much would you pay for this laptop with the current specs:

Acer Aspire 5050
Comes with Windows Vista Home Premium Licence Key(I do not have the disc anymore, i lost it. )
Currently Installed Linux Mint 7(Will upgrade to Linux Mint 8 soon)
Wireless Internet
Integrated Graphics Card
AMD Turion64 Processor
512 Meg Ram
80 Gig HDD and when Linux is installed it only takes up a 1-2 gigs

I am thinking of putting this in the paper and I do not know what I should sell it as.
Any ideas? I was thinking 300-400 dollars, what do you think? It seems like a good deal for a laptop that runs great for everyday computing.

Any ideas? I was thinking 300-400 dollars, what do you think? It seems like a good deal for a laptop that runs great for everyday computing.

No... My laptop costs $400 brand new and its a lot better than what you have now. I would be willing to pay about $100-$150 for it. Your computer seems really outdated, which is how I got my price.

No... My laptop costs $400 brand new and its a lot better than what you have now. I would be willing to pay about $100-$150 for it. Your computer seems really outdated, which is how I got my price.

I know it is outdated. I was saying this because, well, it comes with a key to home premium which could be useful. Maybe $200?

Back
Top Bottom